Reviews for Ashes
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was bloody fantastic. Gods, it was sad, but the eloquence with which you put it together made it an absolute pleasure to read. Truly, truly, that was brilliant.

*hands virtual daisy*
Lexi
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great!
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love this story, and it's sequel (off to review that after this one). The way you write Ianto- hell, the way you write the entire TEAM- is just amazing. Ianto wanting to save Lisa, how he searches out Torchwood Three and Jack, falling into the pattern of hiding and acting as the Torchwood butler- it's all canon, yet the way you write it makes it so much more... does that make sense? No, probably not.

Anywho, my point is, I love this story, and I love the add in of Rose. I've always loved Rose, she was my favourite companion, and I bawled my eyes out when she left. Okay, so I'm rambling now. I'm off to ramble another review on the sequel :)

Brilliant story; absolutely brilliant.
triquetralin chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Apart from the forever thing, which always makes my heart melt a little, I really like the way you delve into the Lisa story, much more than most other writers and, again, loving how you describe Ianto's conflicting feelings. Nice touch with Rose and Bad Wolf.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
...
FadeSpirit chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I don't think I've ever read a COE-fixit set in Season 1. I was speechless the first time I read this. Eerie, angsty, and beautiful. The idea is... almost simplistic, in that way that really means so intricately complex that it flows so smoothly you don't even realize.

I just noticed there's a sequel that I never saw or wasn't there before. Looking forward to reading that!
Mattasaurus14 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is awesome. I've always enjoyed fanfics where the author makes Ianto immortal. Sadly, only a handfull of them exist. I have to admit this is my favorite and I can't wait for an update. ;)
one-blue-eye chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ooooh awesome.
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
...I'm very confused. Rose made Ianto immortal? How does Ianto know who she is? Is this complete?

Okay, so the last question isn't really valid. XD But... May I ask for the confusion to be eased?
nannily chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh wow, that was impressive... I liked it very much. :)