Reviews for Unfortunate Liminality
Kurai Ummei chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Your little dream sequence broke my heart. Damn.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
This is so perfect! I love the description of the place, the characterization of the characters, the suspense, the fuckin angst and of course the wonderful end!
Riladell chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
This was perfect. Amazing story. Thank you.
Bronzedamazon chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I loved the passage of time and seeing where everything would have been different had they been apart. It was a great story and just pulled on the heartstrings in the nicest way.

It's great, thank you for writing.
Bronzedamazon chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I love the action, and I love the way you describe him coming to turn with his feelings for her. Powerful stuff that's so well written.
Bronzedamazon chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Another epic chapter. It's an art to take dialogue and make it flow so well throughout an action sequence. I was never bored, never found wanting.

I love the fact you take a character like Jack into something like that to call them on their bullshit.
Bronzedamazon chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
A great scene that transitions so seamlessly. It was funny and witty with Jack and became so much more with Thane. It was always a personal dilemma for me in choosing between the two, and this just highlights some of that pain.

Archangel and Siha... perfect.
Bronzedamazon chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Hell of a way to grab interest and make me look forward to the next chapter. you do a great job of showing how the relationship is evolving for garrus over the time and that it's more intricate than just a random one time fling.
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
I don't know how to tell you how much I loved this fic. Maybe I could throw all those heartfelt feels into the monitor and hope they safely get to you.
"even if she's a sun going nova, he'll always have her six." It was such a simple line but it tied the whole fic together. Commence mission stalk author.
Ceylon205 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Yes yes yes yes yes. Yes. And one more yes. Perfect.
Tarante11a chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I loved this, and it mostly had me grinning like a bastard, but then...ouch! I thought it had gone horribly wrong! This is not a bad thing by the way, just a bit unexpected. So glad it turned out alright in the end though. I like it when the hopeless romantic wins too. :)

Jack is just great! So funny and arch. I can hear her clear as a bell. I'm also very fond of Thane but I can't read much Thane-fic. It tends to get too angsty and melodrama for me. I was so pleased you made him rather naughty and wry.

Thanks so much!
CyanB chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
This was a follow find, and I am beyond glad I did.
Exceptionally well done and moving.
Pluto the ninth chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Interesting... Very Interesting.
bluekrishna chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Oh, I like it! Had a bit of a cry during that last chapter, it was lovely.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Oh, Thane. Le sigh. You write him so beautifully, and I love the instances where he is able to show his skill set and in such a subtle, but impressive manner.