Reviews for Ashley The Diclonius
KumatoraMeAndRukia chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
As I loved your story I did see a few spelling errors and some parts near the end were wording very awkwardly and didn't make sense I do like the story though you also said "Bandou's eye's widened through his sunglasses as he noticed that I was buying time for Lucy to get away." By this point in the manga and anime his eyes were gouged out minor mistake also with the fight with number 35 you said "I tried punching her again, but she grabbed my fist with a vector." When in the anime and manga that can't happen again minor mistakes but one other thing that bugged me the um well ""Then look at it. It would be good if it's negative." She smiled and I smiled back. I picked the test up off the counter and looked at it and saw that it was negative. I double checked and saw that it was still negative. I was so happy.

"Yuka, it's negative. Negative!" I said happily. I gave the stick to her to look at. She looked at it and smiled at me.

"I'm glad for you, Ashley. I'm really glad"

That part seemed just very random and out of place to me but other than that nothing else good job
Anime girl lover chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
The last part was sad to me I cried
Kasai no Oni chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
YOU ARE SO GOING TO DO A SEQUEL TO THIS I DEMAND IT!Anyway great chapter a lovely finish great job!
Kasai no Oni chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Man why do you take so long to update like seriously!Anyway good chapter upqdate soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
I love this hurry and finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I LOVE THIS!
JediMasterBianca chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Wow really nice fic! Please update soon!
Kasai no Oni chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
I enjoyed this chapter,but I wish you would sped this up a bit and make it longer anyway update soon!
Burku chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
That was really good I'd wish you'd update sooner though...
Wishy Washy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I absolutely love this please continue.
Sashafyr chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
It was more like a little detail part but it was still good i wish u would update sooner tho it would be better then to wait like 6 weeks or something.;)
XellossLina chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I just finished reading this, and I must say it's an intriguing story. You seem to be handling 1st person very well by the way
Sashafyr chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
That was kinda random but good update soon
E J ect chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
This a better chapter than some others.
Sashafyr chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
That was so good loved it and thanks u updated sooner then I thought it was good tho but was the rape nessecuary tho?any why update soon also that was a good name for her.