Reviews for Starless Skies
teka0456 chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
I loved this story so much! It's so nice to actually read what loki is THINKING during the final scenes rather than just watching it. You are great at writing it! I almost cried! I can't wait to read more! Thank you! I'm not good at reviewing. Sorry! :)
pat4pat chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
Excellent sequel!
pat4pat chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I love the contrast between the Loki in your first story (romantic, sweet, innocent mischief) and now darker mischief :) Very well done developing and staying true to character.
Maddie Rose chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Awww babies are just so adorable, and I think that Aric is just going to be gorgeous! It's definitely something that will bring Loki and Anja closer. You really ended with a cliffhanger here, but that's alright because I have the next story to go and review now!
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
And yet another amazing piece. Well, this seems to have turned in an interesting direction. It's funny, I suspected she was pregnant from the time she passed out after reading the dark magic book. I wasn't sure if I was right though, guess I was. I really love these, and now I shall move on to the next. See ya.
Freehorse chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
It's beautiful ! I love it !
BeautyOfFire chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
OH MY GOODNESS THIS CLIFF HANGER I AM GOING TO DIE IF THE PAGE DOESN'T LOAD FAST ENOUGH
QwertySparrow chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Wow, dude, he is being obsessive...But hey, I'm enjoying this dar!Loki.
FireEnchantress chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
I actually started off reading your newest Loja story and redirected myself through sequels to get here
I must say I am amazed that you managed to keep up a character and their characterization for four or five stories. And after reading a few chapters of this you're my new writing role model :) Your writing has an enchanting quality to it and other than the very few spelling errors (everyone makes mistakes) the way you write has so much emotion. First off, I want to say how much I love the fact that Anja is not the sterotypical build of an OC character, which you mentioned in the first story of this series. :) Second, Anja is a very fleshed out and realistic character who I can relate to and that just makes the story more amazing.

Keep doing awesome work on your newest one and whatever other stories you may be writing!
dirtybird88 chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
Great story loved every chapter all your work is top class and I hope you keep writing so I can keep reading! Goodluck! Lv rach x
dirtybird88 chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I cant believe Loki did that well considering how off the track he went during the movie yeah I think he would but HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO HER! I hope he makes things right. Great writing as always.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
oh my god i cried so hard through the whole thing this was amazing.
PhantomXAngel chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
Sioux 3 Loki chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Hi again... I said you would be hearing from me soon so here I am.
WOW. That is the only thing I can say... I love it. Your fanfiction is amazing and my favourite asgardian own character loki fanfic that I have ever read. I love how even though you've used the plot from Thor, it was still different and you didn't just repeat lots of scenes with an added character (I know you sometime did this but you didn't over do it). I like how you oc isn't weak and useless like most oc. Also I love your use of Frandal in the story(s) and how you've expanded his character from what you see in the film. Can't wait to read the sequal and you will hear from me after I've read that...
The Midday Moon chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Why I can't believe the turn of events from the beginning! Wow! This was great! I can't wait to see how you tie up this trilogy!