Reviews for Run, Run, As Fast As You Can
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ooh, that Irene! Least Moriarty won't be killing her today... Hopefully. The trio were all spot on and I thank you for posting such a lovely story!
Sincerely, Anonymous
S.H chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Hmm, a female, this makes much more sense in the traditional fact that women crave romanticism. Beyond the obvious grammatical errors, I find your perception on the romanticism of Irene and myself rather intriguing and the integration of the lyrics was quite clever indeed. Though I do feel your inclination to make myself blindly "race" into action without noticing the clear and obvious danger that was presenting itself slightly...unbelievable. Though I may have a strong affection towards the woman, I would never truly lose my deduction of the obvious, nor do I have a strong enough protective instinct that I would exploit myself to such a tragic scenario.

Though the story is lacking it's root and has no plausible beginning I find your perception of Dr. Watson pristine as "mother hen," rather odd though that he was able to subdue both of my attackers in his crippled state without the use of his firearm along with the fact that the woman did not attempt to stop Watson in his attempt to subdue the attackers as Moriarty will surely have her killed having failed his test of loyalty, she would have proven herself useless to him and then disposed of accordingly.

Though I did find your story quite intruguing and encourage you to press on dear chap, there will be sunnier days.

- S.H.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Type your review here...
CaptainOfAsgard chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I thought this was really good. Could you maybe do a sequel where Irene choses a side?
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great story!
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You know, usually I'm all about Sherlock & Irene but this take on them was very interesting! LOVED Watson in this, what a great best friend! You did great with his character! I think you're right, Irene is confused. I think she wants to love Holmes and be on his side but she's just as unfamiliar to it as he is. Nice job!
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
D: Lovely. Sad, but lovely. Poor Holmes. You've got it right, his selective heart is his greatest vulnerability. 'Innocence', indeed. At least he's got a Watson. Everybody needs a Watson. :)

Keep writing!
Toasty
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
What an interesting story! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing these characters in a situation like that; I think you portrayed all of them perfectly well, especially Irene being confusingly cold and selfish but yet a little concerned. And Watson being harsh and upfront with a lady to protect his friend was the most fascinating aspect of the story. Thanks for sharing!
HHopeK143 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Amazzzzing! I really loved it. Good job.
Lightnin Spark chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I truly loved this one-shot! All of your characters are very in-character, and the questions that you bring up are spot on. I always wondered what would happen when Irene and Watson crossed paths in a situation where Holmes was hurt, and you did a great job providing the answer.

I think if you would want to, there is much room for another couple chapters. You could explore Irene's guilt and confusion, or more of Watson's feelings about her and his best friend.

The way you changed the lyrics of the song were brilliant, and it went very well with the fic. My only problem with it is that it gets a bit annoying how it keep popping up. My suggestion is that you should put it at the beginning instead. I don't usually read song-fics, so I guess I'm not used to it. But I think the reader can get more emotionally invested without the lines interupting the story. Though, it really helped with the tone.

Hope to see more from you! I really enjoyed this ;)
42Mulder chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I think you described the characters in the right way.

I never thougt much about Irene. But, its true. Could be, she is a bit confused about her relationship to Holmes .

A bitch shes anyway : )