Reviews for How can I love you if I don't trust you?
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 9 . 9/13
Sooo do they change positions during sex or did harry somehow become pregnant without being screwed?

I liked it anyway but im still curious
Marydee 48 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Oh LOL LOL that is wonderful I would have been nice to watch what happened to Draco thru his Mpreg LOL and get back view of Harry's but it would not be right in this story maybe you could write one that would show that it be totally great I love mpeg , and any women that has either had a child or helped someone go thru that or for that matter a woman who could not would love to see there men go thru that as well any way love the story thank you :)
Marydee 48 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
I loved this it was perfect , I would have loved to have a couple of chapter on the wedding and Draco , and his Draco-ness seeping thru on color and over the top must haves lol that happened and the honey moon but no matter it was good lol thank you :)
Marydee 48 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
it was short true , but it was your bump in the road so to speak , it now hopefully will be easier, to get past those chapter 6 on your older stories and to get them all to chapter 7 ( Smile ) thank you :)
Marydee 48 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I would have done the same thing as harry did and Draco was being a ass in not trusting Harry , Harry is Harry for goodness sake he should have gotten answers before it he left Draco I mean lol thank you wonderful chapter :)
Marydee 48 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
this was simple and was amazing, I could see it happing as a movie, or a tv show , I love when I get so involved in a chapter it becomes very real to me thank you and God Bless :)
MidoriNine chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Really liked it, ending seemed a bit abrupt though
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Good story. Though you really should have thought of getting a beta for this. There were quite a few grammar and typo mistakes.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
What his parents are doing with Harry is wrong. They should know that. It's up to Harry for what he wants to do with his life.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
What the hell did Narcissa do that for? Harry belongs to Draco. Harry with anyone other than Draco is wrong, wrong, wrong.
xXObsesser96Xx chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
AMAZING story! I loved it! I figured it would be better to wait till the end to comment so I could see the big picture... The only thing I would change is the way when Draco proposes, it seems like the proposal is too rushed. I would put some kind of pause between his telling Harry that he doesn't want to move in before marriage and the proposal. It would sort of emphasize Harry's disappointment and make the actual proposal that much more exciting. It wouldn't even have to be that long a pause- just a sentence or two. I also especially liked the part when Draco asks Harry out the first time. The part about pretending he wasnt just sitting there in only his boxers made me laugh :) Hope this review is ok! Thanks for writing the story! On my way to check out your others!
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Very entertaining.
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Very entertaining.
xlittlexmonsterx chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I've just read the first chapter and absolutely love the storyline! I definitely plan to keep reading! However, isn't it a tad presumptuous for the line "you are a wizard" to be in the naming ceremony? What if the child happened to be a squib?
aPPL3s0urSam chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Great story! Saucy scenes, solid storyline and character integrity. Very well done!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »