Reviews for Between The Lifelines
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This is such an awesome story! I love the chemistry between the two of them! Can't wait to read the next chapter! _
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I came across this story on a strange curiosity ...and I'm finding it remarkable how much I ended loving it. You just jumped right into this great plot, and now I'm swimming like a mad woman trying to keep up after it. That kiss smacked me in the face too. I seriously was nit expecting that for at least a few more chapters. I love it! Please write more as soon as you can.
Blood Thirsty Angle chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I enjoyed this, I wish it could have been longer, but I enjoyed it
Blood Thirsty Angle chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice job, I enjoyed this chapter
Vytina chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Phew...I never thought I'd say this, but that was one heck of a kiss. I definitely appreciate how he wasn't actually touching her...it just fits with Amelda's personality all-too well.

I really like what you're doing with Anzu's character. You're making her much more likable, at least in my opinion. And she's definitely "growing up", for want of a better phrase.

This is definitely a story rapidly grabbing my attention. Can't wait for the next update!

Vy
Vytina chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Love, love, love. And love some more. :D This was a great oneshot, especially with these two. I've only seen one other story with them written somewhat in character, but of course you kept them totally in character. And the ending...oh, I LOVED the ending. SO perfect and fitting. I was ridiculously happy to see Amelda's smirk. I've missed it so. ;)

Vy