Reviews for Paved Paradise
esmilea chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
And the second chapter for the desperates ShiNat fans xD
I'm sad to say i liked it...because i just wanted to slap Natsuki while i usually like her (not as mch as Shizuru) and her language was horrible. But the undercover part was somehow cool and she cried...and it was an happy end so yeah you won me on this! Thx
esmilea chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Not bad at all. I don't really like the sad part with Shizuru (because i'm a huge ShizNat fan and it was sad) but for the rest i liked it.
Just so you know "fiancée" is actually for a woman and "fiancé" for a man, because it can be confusing in this story even if i knew it was a guy.
JBebe chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Wow, excellent side piece to the first chapter. Loved every bit of it.
JBebe chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very nice, Yukino and Haruka need more love. And liked her little moment there with Shizuru.
seimobius chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Nice angle to delve into the story - from haruka to fujino. Really enjoyed it!
crageisfanficcrazy chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
wow... this is awesome. the way that you made haruka realize that shes actually into girls with the help of shizuru it was great. i had this grin on my face when i read that part. and then there was natsuki and shizuru. the angst man... breaks my heart everytime shizuru breaksdown because of natsuki. and then the confession. simple as i love you.. yay thanks for this. hope i get to read more of your work. MORE!
MaiBad chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Interesting read! Bittersweet and satisfying. I normally don't read Haruka/Yukino stories but as a fan of your work I had to take a look. The way you write Yukino and especially Haruka is thoughtful and gives them the extra depth that I don't usually see for their characters. I liked how their story worked out in the end.

Like your other story (Cutting Losses) you write Shiznat in in a way that winds me up with anxiety and finishes sweetly.

Thanks for sharing.