Reviews for Slugging It Out
lizziemerk chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
I was relieved to see there are more of your stories about Snape. I love how you have written him.
kickthemoon chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
Brilliant - loved it!
ChangelingbyChoice chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
This was an amazing story! You captured each character so perfectly... or imperfectly, as the case may be. You kept them human, and let their flaws and strengths show very vividly. Plus the little funny moments you throw in are great! "Oh no! Not grahrse!" For some reason, that little quip had me in stitches. Keep up the good work! :)
Roya chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
fear, hurt, lonely, sad, anger, wanting to be loved, wanting to belong, betrayal

All these emotions were well written.
bookivore chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
I love your insight into the young Snape. Also, the unyielding and overly righteous Dumbledore (as long as it's not about his favorites) fits right into canon.
The Darkest wizard chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
This is a great story! One of my favourites! I can not wait to read the sequel!
onceuponasummerbreeze chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
that was so good i feel bad for sev :( but we know how it goes... I cant wate for the next one :)
PotionPolice chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
Wow what a great ending! This really is a great fic... I appreciate that you had it finished before posting. Excellent writing! I look forward to reading your other fics!
PotionPolice chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
This is a great fic! I can't believe how close to canon this is. I love it!
The Darkest wizard chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
This is a fantastic chapter! Please update soon! I hope that Severus learns more healing magic.
onceuponasummerbreeze chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
wow that was so good realt dramatic!
The Darkest wizard chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
This is an amazing story! Please update soon!
onceuponasummerbreeze chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
this is amazing. Im sad that its coming to an end
Elle chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story! It's a very realistic portrayal of Snape's younger years and I like that you've made everybody have good and bad parts to their character.

How far do you plan on continuing this story? All the way to his death? I'd love to see the Lucius-Snape dynamic change throughout the years.
onceuponasummerbreeze chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Yay that was a good chapter. I love the Lucius Snape bond you have going. I cant wate for more!