Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess The Return
lukarozic007 chapter 30 . 6/21
Please, write the new chapters, I really do love the story!

If Nintendo doesn't want to make a direct sequel to Twilight Princess for the NX with Link and Midna being together again on a new adventure (which is why I'm FURIOUS so many times at them), then your story would make a big ease for me, so that's why I want new chapters so badly!

WarioForever chapter 30 . 6/21
Hey, I have read all the chapters and loving it, but could you write more of them? The story doesn't seem to be finished and it was a long time since you last updated it.

I came to read this, a story of what happened after the events of Twilight Princess, since Nintendo doesn't want to make a direct sequel to my most beloved game ever with the best characters ever (Link, Zelda, Zant, Ganondorf and MIDNA!) for their next generation home console NX (and Midna MUST make an important return with Link on a whole new adventure. I'm not entirely sure how will she be able to return to the Light World since the mirror is broken, but Nintendo has done so many awesome things in the past so it wouldn't be a problem for them to think of a way to return Midna.)

Anyway, I LOVE your story, and please, PLEASE, make new chapters.
zgrasberger chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
More Chapters coming soon? I would be really dissapointed if there wasn't anymore of this story coming. This is probably one of the best Zelda fanfics I have read.
kareem chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
GLaDOS2.0 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Just found this story and I look forward to future chapters. I haven't been here since the beginning so I wouldn't know about your update speed, however I kind of figured the updates would take a while when you introduced time travel. It really kind of throws a wrench into planning which kinda shows as the last couple of chapters have been short and kind of uninteresting. I was loving the story and was then ripped from it when we were sent back. I felt like the story needed something to join and lead me back into where it was going, instead the last chapters feel disconnected. I'll look forward to reading more, and if the planning is better i'll probably continue to enjoy it, but the last couple of chapters have been a little less then impressive.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
coud you pass it to spanish? please . I like how you write
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
RandomButLoved chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Thank-you for telling us, at the very least. I completely understand and cannot wait for the future chapters of this awesome story! :3
TheTwilightedMasterSword11 chapter 29 . 12/31/2013
Keep going I'm loving the story so far please don't stop now
KiyaTheBanette chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Awwwwww. Poor poor Link! He didnt want it to be a dream!
LINKMASTER42 chapter 29 . 9/21/2013
unusual but interesting choices on the last 2 chapter. Since you started it why not finish it. You could maybe do all the important events of link with minda. Such as after the fist time at arbiters grounds in the mirror chamber and confronting zant. That will start you
cybermage99 chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
i like the story but it's been so long i'm going have to read the other chapters again
nooby-noob chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
plz update soon! :D i luv this story and have been reading it for a long time :) cant wait to see how it ends
thedaniel13 chapter 29 . 8/14/2013
i have to say so far this is the best midna/link sequel adventure that i have ever read nice way how you interpert the flash back
Gay Hetalian Trash chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
Waiting for a new chapter of this awasome history. I love it! Midnas Desesperate Hour...