Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess The Return
zgrasberger chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
More Chapters coming soon? I would be really dissapointed if there wasn't anymore of this story coming. This is probably one of the best Zelda fanfics I have read.
kareem chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
50Fav
GLaDOS2.0 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Just found this story and I look forward to future chapters. I haven't been here since the beginning so I wouldn't know about your update speed, however I kind of figured the updates would take a while when you introduced time travel. It really kind of throws a wrench into planning which kinda shows as the last couple of chapters have been short and kind of uninteresting. I was loving the story and was then ripped from it when we were sent back. I felt like the story needed something to join and lead me back into where it was going, instead the last chapters feel disconnected. I'll look forward to reading more, and if the planning is better i'll probably continue to enjoy it, but the last couple of chapters have been a little less then impressive.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
coud you pass it to spanish? please . I like how you write
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
tut
RandomButLoved chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Thank-you for telling us, at the very least. I completely understand and cannot wait for the future chapters of this awesome story! :3
TheTwilightedMasterSword11 chapter 29 . 12/31/2013
Keep going I'm loving the story so far please don't stop now
Ultimate-fangirl-of-fanfics chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Awwwwww. Poor poor Link! He didnt want it to be a dream!
LINKMASTER42 chapter 29 . 9/21/2013
unusual but interesting choices on the last 2 chapter. Since you started it why not finish it. You could maybe do all the important events of link with minda. Such as after the fist time at arbiters grounds in the mirror chamber and confronting zant. That will start you
cybermage99 chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
i like the story but it's been so long i'm going have to read the other chapters again
nooby-noob chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
plz update soon! :D i luv this story and have been reading it for a long time :) cant wait to see how it ends
thedaniel13 chapter 29 . 8/14/2013
i have to say so far this is the best midna/link sequel adventure that i have ever read nice way how you interpert the flash back
Midna Isabella Miyamoto chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
Waiting for a new chapter of this awasome history. I love it! Midnas Desesperate Hour...
RandomButLoved chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
Ohhhh, it's my favourite cutscene! Can't wait for more! :D
Dyrezz chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
It's such a bone-chilling chapter.

Obviously if you played the game Twilight Princess, you're about to know what's going to happen next, but in the perspective of Link and Midna, they should have no clue, nor feeling that this was still only the beginning. But the way you've worded their world now, having them feel like they've already experienced this and have these "feelings" and "thoughts" that something bad should happen next. I applaud your story, and Can't wait for the next chapter. absolutely cannot.