Reviews for With One Glance
Vadercat chapter 4 . 3/8
too short, need a follow up story
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
How did I miss this one?! Excellent tag! They never explored what that comment meant in the series, though they hunted more than a few times that John and Teyla had feelings for one another! kudos to you for taking it on and doing an excellent job with it!
AllieJenks98 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Such a great story! PLease write a sequel!
T'Liana chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Yay! They declared their feelings for each other! This was great :D
MB86 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Really enjoyed it! Very well written, the imagery and the feelings felt by the characters, especially Teyla's guilt really jumped out at me. I could imagine everything in my head as I read along.
I would love to see a sequel to it.
lilakoyi chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Loved it thank u
LoveStoryFanatic chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I love this story. It definitely portrayed the characters accurately. I really really hope that you write a sequel! .
Courtam chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Nice story - I enjoyed how you had them trying to figure out if the other heard.
Astraldust chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Interesting AU to A Long Goodbye. Always felt that Teyla should have shot John to add extra drama to the episode. But there I'm a whumper and although I don't usually like shipping stories, yours was nicely done.
BMick chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Me, I loved the way you ended it. "Oh, you shot me? I'm sure you had a good reason. But anyway, this is what matters... " Now, IMHO, *that* is romantic - forget the bullet, I love you!
JoeyLuv chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Oh yes, that is what should have happened! Nice sequel.
mrswolfie chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Great story. I reread it again and totally loved it. Definitely a sequel should be written
highonscifi chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
A sequel would be lovely! I look forward to it.
firedew chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I loved this story before and I loved it again. I definitely wouldn't complain if you decided to do a sequel.
puffally chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I love it a part two would be loved thanks