Reviews for The Pit: A Romance
Bunnyz-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Fantastic little story! It was kinda upsetting at the beginning when they fell and were in pain and Saguru was being super pessimistic and stuff, but as the story wentbon, it just got better and better. Some priceless lines were "I don't like carrots", "There was a huuuge difference between knitting and crocheting, and it annoyed him to death when people got the two mixed up", "shrugging pain bad", and my personal favorite, "Also…I never got to go to Hershey, Pennsylvania". Hershey Park is a lovely place, I'm not surprised that Kaito would want to go there. I like how they naturally got closer to each other and they definitely have enough blackmail material to literally get anything they want. So fabulous job on this ;D

Ps, also Saguru's backstory is always sad, but always interesting because it's slightly different every time .
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
LOVE
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'm a fishy who likes this story! Wait- Not 'likes', loves!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I'm a fishy who likes this story! Wait- Not 'likes', loves!
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Excellent piece.
rosi345 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
yes it does and this was cute
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
i thought that this was a cute one-shot. i also like how long it was. :)
Albenstern chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow, Mikau!

That was just great- despite the fact that it kept me from studying, but that's my own fault. I shouldn't have let myself be tempted to check your account when I knew how captivating your stories are to me.

You were a great inspiration, you know. A friend of mine and I started to write a DC RPG some time before and after reading your story "Come to taunt me?", I insisted on us putting Saguru and Kaito into it. Our Kaito calls Saguru "Haku-chan" when they're intimate however and Watson always snatches away the flowers Kaito magics into being to give to his Tantei-san, because he is jealous. I hope you don't mind us using this term of endearment, but we thought it so lovely and the story is not public anyway, it's just us.

I would sent it to you to read perhaps, but it's in German (that's my native tongue, so please excuse any spelling mistakes) and so I don't suppose it'd be of much use. I could tell you however, that Saguru is sometimes a jerk and Kaito is sometimes behaving like a small child and Akako tried to seperate the two and Heiji is getting sick from the romance they radiate. That would be the rough contents. Minus the murderers, the dinosaurs (just don't ask...) and the fact that Sherlock Holmes is there too... But I disgress.

Anyway, thanks so much and as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing to crticice about your stories and you're a great writer and please, please, please keep up the great work and have a lovely time!

Your's sincerely

Albenstern, from Germany
Canadian chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh those two. I laughed when Shebsaid that they had only been down there for an hour.
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
this was Amazing! i think my emotional wiring was wrong today, since usually at a part such as Saguru talking about his "Family problem" I'd be crying nonstop, but today I was smiling from begining to end - Cheeks hurt btw-
Syrus07 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
It was a sterling story! Fantabulous! It was extreamly sweet expecially the ending. i loved 'Gu' in this story, he was just so valurable and sweet :)
Athie Lestrade chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Kara-san, that was epic! I love the way that you planned it out and the setting. I particularly liked the "I-I-I'm in no position to help with that," line. I nearly fell of my chair laughing! XD
kakashikrazy256 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Yay, more stories from you! So happy :D

Stalls that are that small? Yeesh, :/ Ah, i know right. Those endings make me yawn for real and openings make me giddy XD Guess it's pretty mellow since the case is solved and yadayada whoopee.

Ha! I always thought Kaito would be the one going nuts in these scenarios or the both of them will stay calm. Never pegged Hakuba for being all OMGOMG we gonna die D': But it was a good use of character and I liked it :]

The sarcasm is pretty funny and is Hakuba alright? Must of hit his head hard or that's how he really acts under that cool facade.

Asking for Kid to be Kaito since they might die was nice. At least I got to see Kuroba not Kid.

We gonna die and not make it blah blah. Hakuba calm down and Kaito going We not gonna die. So cute J

Lol this is a serious fic and you somehow make it hilarious. The random information they tell each other. "I don't like carrots" ((random much and hey neither does Mitsuhiko :D Join the group Guru))

Favorite music ahehe, also I can never see Hakuba the same way again without thinking about him hugging stuff animals and having tea parties.

Ah...that explains Hakuba's pricky character. You really do understand Hakuba's character really well. And he has only appeared a few times. I love your Hakuba.

Ah, so Kaito's biggest secret...this just reminded me of a video I saw of a guy in a business suit going "Okay, next time we will target this-oh by the way guys, I'm gay." Kiss scene was cute and emotional. A definite plus.

Kiku-chan! She appeared! Nice, haven't seen her in a while and it would be cool if Kid actually had an agent. I like what she calls him, Kiddo

Haha, not officially dating yet? Well, a lot of suggestive statements made. *Wink wink*

Overall I liked this a lot. A long, sweet yet serious fic.

Author's note: Hey, it really does look like a fish. You're a genius, ah I haven't read CTM in a while. How's it going, I'll catch up once I have time.

Do write more. Love your fics. ((P.S are you ever tired of my long rants and never ending sweet talk? I’m sorry…))