Reviews for Love to Hate
Weird. :P
you'rethe1who'swierd chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
plz update
Lizzy5757 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Hey Is this finished? I really like it!
Plz update soon!
Lizzy!
I-N-S-A-N-E I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
hi
that was really awesome and i can't wait to read your next chapter/s but i was wondering
i know this sounds really stupid but i'm new to fanfiction and i have no idea how to post my own fanfiction
sorry this must be really stupid
anyways, love your story so far.
Grace
Reena chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Hi! Um anyway luv ur story! Please update?! Please! I luv it sooooooooooo much!
Lozza chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Awesome can't wait to read more...
What makes it so good is that no one has thought of that pair before, its just so unique
Luv,
Lozza :)
Bookworm98 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I love the meditator series and I think that your story is amazing! Please write more!
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Ooh vacation me gusta mucho! Thanks for an update I love the story's progress and update soon :)
This is going to be fun. I cant to wait to see how she will fall for him
Love, no one has thought of the idea b4
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Ok thanks for clearing some confusion. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story so update soon! :)
NikkiilovesJessee chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Awww that was so sad! Though I can't wait till Cee Cee moves in and all the drama between Brad and her. Great chapter! Update soon!
NikkiilovesJessee chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really liked this idea and I think it will work! There isnt fic similar to this so its quite unique. Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! :)
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really like but I thought this story or one like it had been posted a few months back? But who knows it could be my psychic powers again well update soon either way. :)