Reviews for Fearful Symmetry
Sunocon chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is probably my most favourite Hiitachincest fanfic I've ever read.
I love it x3
Dream of Californication chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
The best way to end such a lovely story. I'm not one for incest, but this one... It was something special. I enjoyed it, immensely, wondrous author.
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
fantastic story, very well written was interesting and super detailed. great nov and ty for making this
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Thank you for this shameless fic. Thank you for writing a good, realistic relationship story for these two. Seriously, thank you.
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
So good! XD
highimjessicrunk chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
So well written. Keep writting! :)
AcidBubblewrap chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was- AMAZING. I can't even explain to you how much I enjoyed this story. I can only hope you write more and more and more for eternity because I think I just became your fan with this
nevernotalways chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I. God, I want to post something intelligent but you totally made me lose any semblance of coherency, so I'll just sum it up with a 3
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved your story :)
xoxoEdward Elricxoxo chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was fantastic. You're very descriptive too, it really felt like I was inside Kaoru's head.
Miku Tsukino
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So powerful! I loved the way it had a deep, angsty feel the entire story, yet the end was complicated yet beautiful. Please keep up the good work.
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i love this story, i wish they will stay together till death separates them
Sushiking chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow. Just, wow. This story is probably the most excellent one i ever read of the twins. God. I wish you wrote more but its already perfect the way it is now though. 2 Thumbs up for ya!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nice. Very very nice :)

Well done! This was amazing. I loved it!

It was interesting, emotional, clever, well-thought out and executed. Excellent choice of words, good sentence construction. Wonderful.

The ending was also great. You set the mood nicely. It was very tasteful. Not too sweet or too dark. Awesome.

My thumbs are up. Good work. You are a very good outhor.

Thank you for sharing this story.
Aima D. Duragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ugh! Loved it! Simply beautiful! So few stories dealing with (tw)incest ever seem to capture what emotions might really exist behind it, but I think you hit the nail on the head _ You're very talented. Brilliant job!