Reviews for Veteran Player, Different Game
Kraizy chapter 10 . 10/23/2017
Why are they giving up their weapons to csec?
Kraizy chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
In chapter 4 I don’t understand how Christina became an admiral... willing to lose(being an admiral that means goodbye fleet) instead of making an attack against hostile enemies with the potential for civilian casualties is just weird.

No one wants civilian casualties but if you’re going to hit a colony it is unavoidable.
Axcel chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
Meh, the two frigates coulda handled them anyway. Also, Turians don't use destroyers. Triva for amusement: canon Alliance cruisers are much more common than even the Turians have and are 799 meters long, only one meter short of the 800 meter dreadnought mark. Heh heh heh. I love being human!
Axcel chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
Shut up, Christina. They attacked, we counter attack. If their civilians get killed in the fighting then it is their own fault for being stupid enough to be at a military target at the time or their bad luck for being in a factory, government building, power building, etc. at the time of the attack. Their military and government should have thought of that before they attacked us.

Besides, the previous chapter's AI should have got enough data from the Turians to know they don't HAVE civilians. Or even a concept of civilians. EVERYONE is a soldier.
Axcel chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
Don't worry, Admiral Whyte, he doesn't need luck, he has FIREPOWER!
evevee chapter 35 . 1/13/2015
I do hope that you one day decide to continue this as it is a very interesting story. Thank you for writing and take care if you have left.
SmokeTinyTom chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I always love the reactions to the Halo Forces arrival to the Council.
Fenrir of the North chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Again, while the combat scenes so far are believable, the OC's aren't. No Admiral would squeal, run and jump their spouse in front of their underlings.
Fenrir of the North chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Campbell is too buddy-buddy, and is not a believable personality for someone of his rank.
Goodpie2 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
It's really stupid that they're trusting the Asari chick so much. Other than that, great story.
death7559 chapter 30 . 3/26/2014
Poor poor reapers
death7559 chapter 26 . 3/26/2014
BOOM
death7559 chapter 24 . 3/26/2014
Damn...
death7559 chapter 23 . 3/26/2014
What happened with Ashley?
death7559 chapter 20 . 3/26/2014