Reviews for Fangirl
DMCP chapter 1 . 1/22
I'm adding this to my favorites just for the a/n at the bottom
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Favoriting just for that last bit
Acae chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Your interpretation of the movie was entirely correct. That's exactly what happened.
98penguin chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Your author's note at the bottom seriously made my day :D I can COMPLETELY picture that and it made me laugh a lot
Craizy chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Good story, so true... I love your little comments slash conversation there at the end...
Ileah chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That ending piece 'from the movie' is possibly the best thing ever, and suits this story so nicely. Lovely work.
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Funny, I heard the exact same thing.
Debbie the Fabulous chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I loved that note at the end 'cause that's pretty much exactly what I was getting XD
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Love it!
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is great. Tony and Bruce are amazing, and Tony was just so in character. And then the authors note!
subtle candor chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Hilarious, that's exactly what I thought when I saw the film, as a matter of fact I'm off to watch it again, hello netflix
MunchingBagels chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Love this, you NAILED tony's POV.
And then I read the author's notes.

I was told to shut up by multiple people, I was laughing so loud. It's so TRUE, and I couldn't stop the mental image of Tony latched onto Bruce's leg, with little success of being shaken off.
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was hilarious, oh my god. And everything about it is perfect, like Tony's thought process and everything, how it's so erratic and snarky and all over the place. It's genius.
and I really loved the last two lines, they really felt like a punch in the gut and made the whole thing even better.
And the author's note. Made my day.
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is lovely. :) I love how well you present Tony's thought process- it's truly spot-on.

-Jesters of the Moon
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Bruce-Tony friendship is, like, the best thing ever. I smile like an idiot every time I read about the two. And the ending was pure genius. :)