Reviews for The Chronicles of Hope Estheim
Yandere Shoujo chapter 7 . 1/21
Wow this is a lot to write in a tiny hello kitty pad
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
yeeeesssssss.

so many fandoms are slowly keeling over now and it's really disheartening, but that means seeing updates for anything is even sweeter. thank you for writing!
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 17 . 3/15/2015
When I first read the part about Paul I was like "aww that's cute" but then I read the dog thing I was sad. It was really cute and sad when Hope said "I liked Paul".
Amaya Verascola chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
I liked Paul too. Entry 23 is my favorite.
Mikato Tanaka chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
That was short…but still hilarious. Tehe…sending a fourteen year old and a baby chocobo to look for food.
I always imagined Hope getting mauled by monsters and then getting left behind unconscious for the others to find.
AyanoUchiha chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
Lol Hope sure has "improved"!
Amaya Verascola chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Absolutely hilarious.
BlondIsHot chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Wait! All this time he was writing his journal in a hello-kitty diary... OMG! That is just too adorable XD
I'm curious to see what's going to happen next?
AyanoUchiha chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
This was a nice story. I hope you continue to make more entries for Hope. Major lol for having Hope crushing on Lightning. I play the game, but I am not sure if he does. I am more for Vanille and Hope simply because it's the slightly ditzy ones guys like Hope fall for.
crepuscule2012 chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
"But I guess he knew I wasn't going to slit his throat from behind..."
What? This made me crack up XD
Damn Hope is a killer! And FYI Hope, a lot of girls like Snow without his shirt ;)
Krabkrab chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Onesided-delusional-Hope/Light and hints of onesided-Snow/Hope. Neither of which are couples I like, but onesided and amusing I would say is.
Krabkrab chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Serah does look about 15-16 despite actually being 18. Which is hilarious because a) she doesn't really look it and b) she's only barely legal.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
"Lightning has no choice but to follow because at the moment, you can't change party leader from the menu."

Lol i just couldnt stop laughing when i read this Hope to see more (see what i did there?)
SporksN'Knives chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I cracked up every time I read 'dead popsicle sister'. XD

The power of cute forces me to continue...
Animus Lost chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
*wheezing from laughter*

Okay. Ohmygosh okay. I can do this...Breathe...

Okay, I'm going to make this short. No praises about your amazing writing style, or lauding you for the ridiculousness of the plot. No worshiping the ground on which you walk from the sheer skill you have from analyzing a character and making such humor from the simplicity of the world you have created here. I will spare you the drivel on how amazing it is that you can so accurately portray the serious development (and fall/fail) of an important character in such an amusing way.

I just can't do that to you.

So, I'll merely say one thing:

You make my goddamn DAY.