Reviews for victorious
insert-generic-penname-here chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Wow!
teddylupin-snape chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
This was one of my favourite chapters so far (there will be more, right? Please be more!). I've loved the summary since I found this fic, waiting for it to come into play, and I really loved all the metaphors and everything-it was all soooo amazing! Please keep writing!
teddylupin-snape chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Oooh! Digging deep, aren't you? Haha.. Again, wonderful! (I really need to start coming up with better adjectives..)
teddylupin-snape chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I love Victoire's emotions, how you wrote her, almost furious... I really think this is absolutely perfection.
teddylupin-snape chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
/once upon a boyfriend/
Wonderful! I loved how much power, emotion, everything! that you put into each and every one of these!
teddylupin-snape chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Argh! Yeah, you tell 'em Vic! Again, magnificent work here! Love these soooo much!
teddylupin-snape chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Ah, this was wonderful! I loved it all! Beautiful!
teddylupin-snape chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I love the fight that Vic's got! I also loved the French! Great portrayal and great writing!
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I really really loved what you did here! The emotions, the power in these words, all wonderful! I loved how you tied in 'china doll' and the last line was truly perfect! Amazing job!
Eat.Sleep.Read chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Whoa. That was intense and scary and beautiful. I love it so much. Brill.
LovelySocks chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Wow. This form of Hugo is definitely different than most, but you've managed to describe him in a way that seems fitting nonetheless. I don't know how, but you always have these amazing metaphors and witty phrasings that just...I don't know. It's great.
The part "You've got them twisted 'round your little finger, while your other fingers are curled around the trigger" quite simply gives me chills. I just noticed while typing it, however, that maybe by replacing "while your other fingers are..." with "while the others are..." it might flow better. Simply an observation.
The ending is perfection. I think that, especially with the italics, "You get found" is enough, but the last line doesn't take anything away from it. Again, what a wonderful character you weave.
Jannice Sace chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
I am very much amazed by your creativity-and writing style for that matter. I'll be looking forward to the next
loveislouder94 chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Oh my gosh, such a sinister portrayal of Hugo, but excellently done as usual. Please forgive my late and unhelpful reviews. :)
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
This gave me chills, I loved it. I know you said you were going to do a poetry collection for each of the eldest next gen cousins, but had you thought of doing one from Grandma Weasley's point of view. It would be interesting to see her take on her grandchildren, especially considering some of the characteristics you've given them.

Can't wait for more,
Lisa
LovelySocks chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Yet another breathtakingly amazing piece by you, the one and only *our dancing days.*
I commend you on your use of slash marks, italics, periods, parenthesis and all that jazz in spicing up the everyday words. I like how Victoire is bitter and different than the typical writer makes her out to be. In fact, all your versions of the next generation are like that. Each poem weaves an intricate web, and they all somehow connect into one big...web. Wow, that sounded much worse than I thought it would, but there's no other way to put it. You've got loads of talent, and I'm glad to see you're putting it to use.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »