Reviews for Ten Ways To Say I Love You
GeorgiespetBeatle chapter 10 . 1/22
that was beautiful
I am JOHNSHERLOCKED chapter 10 . 6/12/2017
I ABSOLUTELY loved it.
I've recently discovered Wolfstar and this is one of the most amazing ones I have read. You really have a knack for writing.
Bird of All Fandoms chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Cliche? Yes. Adorable? Yes. One of my favorite stories. Hell, yes. Loved it, every line. And I couldn't help but laugh at Peter's socks.
SomeoneAlive chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
OH MY GOSH!
That was probably the happiest, most cliché, predictable story I have ever read in my life.
But it was also the sweetest, most adorable, amazing, and PERFECT tale of two (technically four) people I have ever heard.

I can't express with words how much I love this.
Thank you. :)
SomeoneAlive chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
"I broke you."
Lol!
Yvonne Park chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Loved this story! It was super cute! You did a great job with it! Thanks for the story! :)

-Yvonne
deletes chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
deletes chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
SQUEEEE!
deletes chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
OH NO! Arg. I hate you Peter. This is so emotional. I loved jealous!Remus so much!
deletes chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
This was really heart-wrenching. When Lily said, "Best mates who sleep all over each other in the common room when you think everyone has gone to bed?" I awwwwed so hard!
deletes chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Awwww, that was so unexpectedly sweet! Also, every single time Peter speaks, I've been screaming, "Shut up Peter, nobody even likes you!"
deletes chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Heheheehe *wipes tears* I love how evil you are in forcing them into the most awkward situations ever!
deletes chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Hehehehehe, I am sniggering like an idiot! This was very cute and funny!
deletes chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Ooh, this was so interesting. I have never read Snape/Maruader fights in fanfiction and I was so shocked when Snape punched Sirius! I am loving the little hints towards WolfStar!
deletes chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was very funny! There were some spelling mistakes and other typos though.