Reviews for Imperceptible
btvs22 chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
Hi

I really love this fic. Is exactly what I was looking for. I laugh and cry with this strory. You should made a little sequel to see their life after Hogwarts.

To my favorites :)
oxon chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
Thanks for a fun story. Interesting AU premise that took some getting used to but you kept it mostly balanced throughout the story. Perhaps the whole "Evil James Potter is Albus Dumbledore who is in a stasis sphere" took it a bit far though... Still, interesting take on how things could have turned out.
Phoenix1592 chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
Harry, Hermione and Draco would have much more affected by the aftermath iof the war considering what they went through

none of the other students had to lead the double-life they did,

so all that stress and fears are catching up to them now.

a very dramatic conclusion to your story
Phoenix1592 chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
honestly albus you should have listened to Poppy and stayed put
Phoenix1592 chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Harry and Hermione instinctively knew what to do, through their bond,

Neville did his part perfectly

james potter is gone
Phoenix1592 chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
albus is allergic to lemon drops, but james isn't
Phoenix1592 chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
everyone is in place the safety of younger students is taken care of
tambrathegreat chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
Aw, nice. Thanks for sharing this with us.
tambrathegreat chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
Wow, I wasn't expecting James Potter, but then again, you did give hints about it. Good job on the misdirection and the storytelling.
tambrathegreat chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Very good chapter. I like the setup you did, and can't wait for the climactic battle. I'm still trying to figure out about Dumbles.
tambrathegreat chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Hmmm... I think an author has led us on a bit. Well played, author, well played.
Fringie7 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Ooooo...what a cliffhanger!
AvadaK3 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Ooh, an unexpected twist :#
Professor Radar chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
A very good chapter. Alot of intense and intriguing things going on here. Unfortunately, it appears Harry has STILL not learned to NOT run off from his parents & family despite the punishments and dangers. He truly is a Gryffindor.
Phoenix1592 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
as much as it hurt Trixie, she needed to tell Hermione the truth

dumbledore allergic to lemon drops? he devours those candies like there is no tomorrow

well it certainly seems that they aren't lemon drops after all
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »