Reviews for Something More, Something New
McKazekage chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
HAHA! Sucks to be you Kiba! I really liked this! I just wish it was longer! ;)
heartsXkisses chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
i hope hinata makes up her mind soon and kiba too this is eating me up...thank you for updating so far youve been doing really well and im definitely looking forward to the next chapter. thanks again and have a great day!
heartsXkisses chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
im reviewing i love this come on continue to update..well thanks for this have a great day (im sad now)
burning-reality chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
First, thank you for sharing this story

Second, you sound like an attention whore
heartsXkisses chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
awww poor Hinata, cant make up her mind (i wouldnt either if i had to chose between Kiba or Sasuke oh wait yyes i can Kiba all the way..I love Kiba)Anyway I love this and i cant wai tfor the next chapter. Thank you and have a great day
heartsXkisses chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
I really really like this and im glad that not getting any reviews didnt dicourage you, this is fantastic thanks for sharing and have a great day!
heartsXkisses chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Wow that was like a slap in the face to hinata, i defenitely wasnt expecting that, thanks fo rthis and have a great day!
heartsXkisses chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really like this, i have been actually been reading every chapter but since i read them around 12 o'clock each time i was to tired to review now its only 5 so in going to comment on every one! Thanks and have a great day!