Reviews for A Demon's Escort
BowtieBeats chapter 10 . 3/15
I just discovered this story and i really hope you consider starting it up again :D it's really good!
reader chapter 4 . 3/1
I find ppl swooning this much over Yuri a bit weird.
giselle chapter 10 . 2/23
please update soon i've been waiting so long i really like this story and im anxious to see what happens next :)
suntan140 chapter 10 . 1/21
please continue this story is to awesome to stop can't wait for the team to find out that yuri really is the king
blackrabbityesitblackrabbit chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
can you post more about this story ? it too awesome to be left here.. hmmmm i want to know what happen next...
royano chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
when's the next chap?
Reiki89 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Good story please update!
Hailey chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Please keep writing, I want to keep reading this and every fanfiction I read is eather unfinished or has short chapters, so I was wondering if you could keep writing and lengthen the chapters a bit more so the story can have more detain, and if you do this, Thank You Very Much and I hope the story will be amazing.
Tristan chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Keep writing. Your story is really good and i want to keep reading. Whatever made yoy stop with ten chapters, please come up with new ideas as to keep the story moving. Please! PLEASE! Keep writing.
deb chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
when you will continue this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Your story is awesome so keep going please 6w9
Kry Chi chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
I wish you'd continue but it's been two years already...
27aquarrow72 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
UPDATE!
I'm waiting.

FavFol
deb chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
excuse me i already waiting for at least 3 month, can i ask you a question? do you abandon this story ? please tell me i'm sorry if i sound unpolite. It is a good story after all.
secret-sorrow chapter 10 . 8/16/2013