Reviews for A Demon's Escort
ElizabethBathog chapter 10 . 9/23
I like this and hope you are planning on continue to write this story! Awesome work so far! :)
marsilea2510 chapter 10 . 3/4
it is interesting, i cant wait till they reach the demon kingdom, tough naruto's personality is rather off, he should be more cheerful
StoneLily chapter 9 . 1/3
Please dont forget or give up on this story.
Midna18 chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
I absolutely adore this story! Though Naruto seems a bit more sad than normal. I would like to see him be just a bit happier :D But i can't wait until team 7 gets back to Yuri's kingdom, and meets Wolfram... Hehe... there is probably going to be a bit of confusion when they find out that wolfram is Yuri's Fiance xD Update soon!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 5/28/2015

I'm going to love seeing Kakashi's expression (along with the others) when they learn Yuri is in fact the demon king. Will Yuuram be mentioned? Will Greta show up?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
Noooo ! *crying pathetically *

This fic is sooo Good so Far !

I really liked it !

Yuuri was so lovely in here... And Naruto here the type that I really want to pat and comfort.

All Words and Thought...

Please continue if you have the chance and time !
This fic look sooo promising !
BowtieBeats chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
I just discovered this story and i really hope you consider starting it up again :D it's really good!
reader chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
I find ppl swooning this much over Yuri a bit weird.
giselle chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
please update soon i've been waiting so long i really like this story and im anxious to see what happens next :)
suntan140 chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
please continue this story is to awesome to stop can't wait for the team to find out that yuri really is the king
littlemissfei chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
can you post more about this story ? it too awesome to be left here.. hmmmm i want to know what happen next...
royano chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
when's the next chap?
Reiki89 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Good story please update!
Hailey chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Please keep writing, I want to keep reading this and every fanfiction I read is eather unfinished or has short chapters, so I was wondering if you could keep writing and lengthen the chapters a bit more so the story can have more detain, and if you do this, Thank You Very Much and I hope the story will be amazing.
Tristan chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Keep writing. Your story is really good and i want to keep reading. Whatever made yoy stop with ten chapters, please come up with new ideas as to keep the story moving. Please! PLEASE! Keep writing.