Reviews for The Flower FOUR
DorkHeya chapter 25 . 1/7
It's crazy how I have read this story 8 times now and I am still hanging on to it and not getting tired of it! PLS PLS PLS make a Sequel! This story is so good! Make the sequel about Brittana parenting and such because God damn it! It's so flipping good! I'll probabaly read this story again soon and I am gonna be sad cause ill be looking for the sequel I can't find. :(
Nadja chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
This sounds like boys over flowers
Roby chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
Omg loved it! I want the sequeeeel
LaPlanche chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
Im kind of sad Faberry was cut out of the picture ;-; But good story either way ;P
RoseAndClay chapter 25 . 3/7/2014
Wow this is hilarious! The plot basically piqued my curiosity since I've seen the Taiwanese, Japanese, and Korean version of the series and the story is undeniably great. It has obviously gone viral..at least in my country, I know for sure.

I sort of expected a typical same old storyline since it adapted one from the series but to my surprise, the twist is literally unexpected. And it's a good one. I love how it started, I love the progress, I love the twists, I love the ending, I love this story.

Time to hit another of Rainezeik's fic. Cheers!
FiftyLegends chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was the first ever fic I read... Sometime in Summer 2012.
Let me say, it was pretty damn good.
I never made a profile until recently then I wanted to make sure that I added all of the first/some of the best ones I've read. This was one of the first ones I made sure I added.
inhiding chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
AHHHH! One of the best ffics ive ever read loved it! Your amazing!
spezria26 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Did you seriously just combine the L word universe with all the glee characters who are (whether they admit it or not) are gay and then added Emily Fields? Only thing that could make this better would be if you magically added Lauren Lewis *cough and if this were a Quinntana fic*

Also Santina/Emily I'm feeling it for this particular story.
spezria26 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Rule number 1 Brittany: I don't care what the context. I don't care wht the feelings. When Santana Lopez offers to take you to bed you say yes. And you wonder why people call you stupid... I mean, have you seen her?
Yeah, that was my only rule. But hot damn is this just lesbian central? We bringing in em fields (omg so much yes) and jenny schecter like woah
rosiema.vasileva chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Soo I saw the comments on this chapter and EFFY's and ptoricandblt's were one of the best.. lol EFFY's ''Santana is soooooo horny hahaha'' made me laugh out loud and idk.. I'm like ''Well 18 years without sex, duh!'' lol And ptoricandblt's ''Woah! Santana is serious! Brittany must of left a definite mark on that one to have her want to offer her everything including the V card... love it love it love it! The denial is the best... sometimes there's a fine but super fine line between denial and acceptance and oh boy... she's sounds like she's getting close! Lol'' was really good too. Especially about that Santana was ready to offer Brittany everything she had.. Love from first sight they say.. lol
spezria26 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Is it bad that I REALLY want Quinn to stare at me?
epic-much21 chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Hahahah! I can't believe I just stumbled upon your stories now! Well done! You got me wanting to watch Meteor Garden and Boys Over Flowers all over again! Salamat po! Ang galing, the "Sticky Note Girl" was also fantastic! Intayin ko mga updates nyo po!
natasya chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Hi. I've read 2 of your stories. This and Straight or Not. And I like it both. You can be sure that I'll read your other stories. Your stories are light, less drama, cause we don't really need that much in our fantasy, right?

Anyway, I saw both Meteor Garden and Boys Before Flower. I like BBF more, cause Gu Jun Pyo was so hot. Haha. I kept picturing Santana would be acted just like him. All fierce but also so sweet.

Well, keep the good work cause it's really great! :D
Infinii chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
The ending. xD This was great. I love it.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
Oh my God! I'm really mad at myself because I just fucking found this amayyyzing fanfic! I mean, I really love the whole thing you plot about this story.. I really like how you arrange the angst and love thing between all of them. Although I must say that I feel like I live in this wonderful lesbian land, but it's fucking fanfic and everything can happen right.. Oh just so you know, I also had read all your other fanfic.. She's straight, sticky note girl, she's handsome and all.. You are amazing writer :)