Reviews for Dancing for Their Dinner
xxChocolatePancakeSxx chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I...this is amazing. Really I'm speechless. I love it :')
Solba chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. You did a fantastic job swaying the reader with the dialogue, setting and just pure emotion. I smiled, I cried, but I love this to pieces. I love how towards the end, it became a like small memories, emphasizing the little moments that truly made the whole picture. And that last sentence... oh that last sentence ;w; This is coming from a minor Hetalia fan who just so happened to stumble upon this piece and I'm so glad I did.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Sob
Tht was so sad! I'm crying!
Jo chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So sad... and so beautiful.
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Dear now you see me:

Beautiful. Roderich and Gilbert, working for Ludwig, Vash and Lilli. I'd imagine that they probably gave up extra food to the younger ones and Roderich kept Gilbert from letting them know he was ill.
I love how you ended this. The flow and pattern are wonderful, and the last two words make for a melancholic end. The fact that there's no definite say of whether or not they died makes it seems even darker and more melancholic, knowing Elizaveta will never get complete closure.

Gilbert's concern for Roderich is wonderful. I picture them going back to the house in mid-Decemeber, with Roderich brushing off Gilbert's worries, and the week after having Gilbert possibly get mad, possibly not, but force him to bed earlier unsuccessfully before preventing him from doing much. Roderich probably wanted to keep it from the younger ones, keep them from worrying, and Gilbert helped slightly. Then when Roderich finally collapses, I see Gilbert bursting into the house, and rushing him to the bed(s?), ignoring the children. Maybe after a few minutes Ludwig comes and hesitantly speaks to Gilbert, asking what's wrong.

Very beautiful. The fact you kept things unknown, and pointed out certain little things, added quite well. For whatever reason, this story reminded me of the song 'Dreamy Cherry Blossoms'.
Amazing job.

Sincerely,
Master of the Hellish Yard
Pixietoast chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This really captures everything that is the characters and I truly believe that you successfully deduced exactly how each of them would have reacted to the situation. The setting and circumstances are fascinating, and the ending very nearly made me cry (which, admittedly, isn't particularly hard when it comes to stories...)

Thank you for sharing this! I hope you continue to write for Hetalia!
EpicNinjaSushi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was seriously beautiful.

I nearly cried myself; you just described everything wonderfully and beautifully, and I love the Alternate Universe sort of thing you had.

Keep up the excellent work. :D
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Uu, Gott I'm freaking crying. This story's wonderful, and albeit short, the way the characters interact clearly shows their character.

Awesome, really awesome! TT
JollyFanta chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Lovely work The plot was unique and store well written. Though, There were some parts of the story where it held lack of feeling (ending), I have to list it as one of my favorites. (: Thank you for writing this story!
thehonestlies chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is really well written and has a solid storyline. That makes me feel better about the fact that I was in extreme tears by the end. Seriously though, that is amazing.
Maria chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I CRIED. ;;A;;
happy unicorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
...THAT WAS SO SAD!

how could you be so cruel?

they can't be dead!

they can't be!
Herr Benzedrine chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I cried, too.

This is probably one of the more creative fics I've seen. Very good!