Reviews for ANTS at Hogwarts
Hazel eyes chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Well. the character Hazel Brown Moon i guess i chould describe her. She has wavy, brownish blondish hair like Kelli Berglund in fact, she looks EXACTLY like Kelli Berglund. She loves to play quidditch and some boys like her because of that. She has a smart mouth, and is never without a comeback . She is sassy and confident, but she can be kind and she has a heart of gold. She likes to be in Herbology but she LOVES Astronomy[clearly]. She has a pet owl like Harry, and they meet in the train where they put the owls. Ginny sees her as a threat because she and harry spends a lot of time together, but they're both just best friends, but she implies the wrong thing when ginny confronts her. In the end, ginny and her becomes friends and ginny apologizes. Oh, and Hazel has hazel coloured eyes . i hope you like my idea! BYE! oh wait, and she is the best quidditch player in the whole school. okay now !
Hazel eyes chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
can you put in a character called Hazel Moon? her last name has something to do with the moon hint hint i was thinking she could have a normal part not major part, but a part where you actually REMEMBER the name so, i was thinking she could become olive's new best friend when chyna says something offensive or whatnot and one day, when chyna apologizes to olive. they're best friends again, but hazel stays and she starts dating fletcher. hope you like my idea! BYEEEEEE!
antfarmfan chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
continue pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase? can youuuuuuu?
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You really added a fifth House? Wow. :o
TRC chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE HURRY
antfarmfanatic chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Im finally reviewing! Ok im in looove with this chap. Everything blends so well! That nick dude seems cool xD (but i still stand by my oc lolol :p) keep up the awesome writing!
Chiooti chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Thanks for thanking me xD
Amazing girl chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Plz continue this is is great story and update soon
arizoniall chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
:) I honestly love your writing. It has its flaws but that is also what separates you from the rest! I love the story so far, and I am super excited for when all the OC's are in! :P You are an amazing writer, and should definitely pursue your passion! :) 3
lovatic4real chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
I love it I love if I love it . Amazayn
sarboota chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
More! Too good!
Chiooti chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I'm glad they are starting to get to know each other.
Great chapter! :D
CupcakesandCats17 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I LOVE ITTTTT! Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Ilona bellonna norancebelongs to lunatalon muggle born causaion nice kind sweet and generous
But a little prideful she likes making friends
Has dark hair and large pale blue eyes and is thin and pretty and has a small nose
A atheist,but she believes in recarenation
Wears a dark purple dress and has a white pearl necklace around her neck
Wears sky biue pjs her nickname is loony she wants to share a room
Her fondest memory is camping with her sister Cecilia Bellans norance has a crush on one of her
Friends
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
likes everything but

dislikes anything bad or involving black magic anything evil

friends all the ants and a few others

enimies all the evil people

card marked 4