Reviews for His Eye Is On The Sparrow
RuthP221 chapter 10 . 3/29
I just recently discovered your stories, Scooplet, and am enjoying this Deja Vu series and the characters Sarah and Matt immensely. But I absolutely LOL'd in this chapter to find a fellow Emergency fan! Loved the shoutout to John and Roy, never mind that it's totally the wrong time and location. I have been gripped by the action and on the edge of my seat reading this while also being grateful for the aspects of Sarah and Matt's relationship and the faith and integrity that they exhibit. Thank you so much. Now I must finish the last chapter!
spying eyes chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
This story was wonderfully romantic and exhilarating when I read it the first time. I didn't think that you could improve it, but you did. Well done
old fan chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Just finished PART IV and moving on to V.
Enjoying it just as much as the first time.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I've read all of your Matt and Sarah stories! I love them and hope you consider continuing their story after the wedding and while they work at the agency. Just a great series!
MelindaStorer chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
What a lovely story!
I love the character development, the plot lines and especially the end.
I only hope that we will see Matt and Sarah again.
Loved the reference to Francine calling Lee & Amanda her best friends. You've woven in enough of original SMK to make your Deja Vu series consistent but fresh in 2012 way.
Your Lee & Amanda are where I'd want to be if I was them! And I really love their mature personas...believable and very well written!
Looking forward to more of your stories.
Thanks for sharing your talents w/ SMK fans!
MS
B. G. Kuro chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Dear Scooplet,

I've finally had a chance to read this. Life inevitably get in the way of reading! I very much enjoyed the future adventures of Matt and Sarah and look forward to the next installment.

Best Always - B. G. Kuro
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Your stories about Lee, Amanda, Sarah and Matt have been wonderful to read. I keep reading them over and over again and anxiously await the next one. Thank you using your talent to bless us with your wholesome themes.
mrs.vanderhosen chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I was glad to see the further adventures of Matt and Sarah in a new fic. You have developed a really wonderful story arc with them and I hope that you continue.
tvgal97 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
I am really enjoying this series. Please keep it going!
Mandlee123 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Fantastic Story! Please don't let this be the end!
LauriD chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Wow! Another winner! The series just keeps getting better and better. The action and romance were excellent. The creation of Sarah and Matt was brilliant. Their love is wonderful. I look forward to reading more about them and the entire Stetson/King family.
Mandlee123 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Thank you so much for this incredible story!
Ladava chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Excellent story, Scooplet. Liked this one even better than the others. Sarah Stetson & Matt Granger have become real characters to me. I look forward to reading more of their lives together. Also hope that Lee & Amanda continue to be in these stories. Looking forward to reading more about this couple.
jb050609 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
I was so excited to see another story in your series. Like all your others I absolutely loved it, you never disappoint.
Areader55 chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Good Job!

Lot's of good description of all the action.

I'll be sad when it's over.