Reviews for His Eye Is On The Sparrow
spying eyes chapter 11 . 3/17
This story was wonderfully romantic and exhilarating when I read it the first time. I didn't think that you could improve it, but you did. Well done
old fan chapter 1 . 3/14
Just finished PART IV and moving on to V.
Enjoying it just as much as the first time.
I've read all of your Matt and Sarah stories! I love them and hope you consider continuing their story after the wedding and while they work at the agency. Just a great series!
MelindaStorer chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
What a lovely story!
I love the character development, the plot lines and especially the end.
I only hope that we will see Matt and Sarah again.
Loved the reference to Francine calling Lee & Amanda her best friends. You've woven in enough of original SMK to make your Deja Vu series consistent but fresh in 2012 way.
Your Lee & Amanda are where I'd want to be if I was them! And I really love their mature personas...believable and very well written!
Looking forward to more of your stories.
Thanks for sharing your talents w/ SMK fans!
B. G. Kuro chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Dear Scooplet,

I've finally had a chance to read this. Life inevitably get in the way of reading! I very much enjoyed the future adventures of Matt and Sarah and look forward to the next installment.

Best Always - B. G. Kuro
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Your stories about Lee, Amanda, Sarah and Matt have been wonderful to read. I keep reading them over and over again and anxiously await the next one. Thank you using your talent to bless us with your wholesome themes.
mrs.vanderhosen chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I was glad to see the further adventures of Matt and Sarah in a new fic. You have developed a really wonderful story arc with them and I hope that you continue.
tvgal97 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
I am really enjoying this series. Please keep it going!
Mandlee123 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Fantastic Story! Please don't let this be the end!
LauriD chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Wow! Another winner! The series just keeps getting better and better. The action and romance were excellent. The creation of Sarah and Matt was brilliant. Their love is wonderful. I look forward to reading more about them and the entire Stetson/King family.
Mandlee123 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Thank you so much for this incredible story!
Ladava chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Excellent story, Scooplet. Liked this one even better than the others. Sarah Stetson & Matt Granger have become real characters to me. I look forward to reading more of their lives together. Also hope that Lee & Amanda continue to be in these stories. Looking forward to reading more about this couple.
jb050609 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
I was so excited to see another story in your series. Like all your others I absolutely loved it, you never disappoint.
Areader55 chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Good Job!

Lot's of good description of all the action.

I'll be sad when it's over.
ragged chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Geat story. Looking forward to the next one!