Reviews for David Karofsky's SingALong Blog
Shire Fey chapter 20 . 8/25
yeah not going to lie I listened to the music while reading this. Loved the read thanks for that.
shadowgrl94 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
It was... a little unbelievable but that's what an AU is about right? It was amazing and I have this stupid grin on my face. you should be pretty proud of yourself. :)

Tasva chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
This was awesome!
Sebastian as Bad Horse was perfect, but what really made me crack up was Azimio as Moist.
SunMonTue chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Drama! I'm glad I haven't seen the musical because I have no idea how this is supposed to end.
SunMonTue chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Vote Blaine & Kurt for Prez & Trez. Awesome. But Blaine's name first pisses me off.
SunMonTue chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
I adore Az and Dave's friendship and I kind of want to grate Blaine's face with the gravel pavement. Apparently I am feeling a little violent tonight.
SunMonTue chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Being able to openly glare at Blaine was almost therapeutic. Hehehe... I really want to see the musical now.
SunMonTue chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I'm going to have to read this fic twice. With watching the musical in between. Maybe while I procrastinate from my own writing.
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Okay, I've never heard of Dr Horrible and I can't watch it right now being in bed on my iPad and the kids asleep through the paper-thin wall, but I like that start and premise of the story. :) Adore that Dave has a list and his dad cares enough to make one. And I don't like Blaine already and he's only said one line. Colour me completely unsurprised.
catinthebath chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
This was compelling. It's awesome, a great idea and... Yeah, I really liked it! :D
WickedWhiskeyDeactivated chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
I can't believe that it's over! I know all good things must come to a finish, but this story actually made my weekends eventful, lol. I do know that you'll have another story soon ready for us to enjoy;-) Awesome!
WickedWhiskeyDeactivated chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
Everything You Ever is my favorite song off of the Dr. Horrible's soundtrack. I would say that Brand New Day is my second favorite;-) Perfect!
mewmewgodess chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
Must. Know. What. Happens- Wait... What? It's... Over? How can that be? But tis is so good :(

BUT it was amazing while it lasted and obviously I was always happy to see an update from ya! This story has been fabulously fun to read!

RugBern chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
You just HAD to pull Eddie Haskell into this, didn't you? It's still great fun! Loved every word!
RugBern chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
Sweet stuff. I love Dave & Kurt together.