Reviews for Interruptions
the official cl chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This rocks! please continue! :)
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
You should definitely continue this! The twist with Orion at the end was great!
CommChatter chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is worth continuing. You should update soon!
chronically radioactive chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hmm, very interesting take on what might have happened, had Harley been "all there" in those moments. I feel like, if had heard someone being unfrozen, as a suicidal person, he wouldn't have rushed to their aid, but I like how you wrote that part.

Also, like the other reviewer, I'm a bit skeptical as to the Nikki/Harley dynamic, but PLEASE continue. Your writing is really good!
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Interesting idea. A second frozen girl would really shift the dynamic between Amy, Elder and Harley - firstly as a kindred spirit to Amy, seeing all the weirdness of Godspeed the same way she does, and secondly as a test for Elder: does he love the exoticism of 21st-century girls, or does he love Amy for herself?

But I do hope you won't write Nikki as a "replacement" of Kayleigh. That would be too simple a solution. Give her a unique personality, maybe some conflict on Harley's part about loyalty to Kayleigh's memory vs. moving on?

I'm also very curious about how this twist will effect the Orion mystery. Please continue!