Reviews for Mankind's Future
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Oh, yes, Fox would definitely find Darien as dangerous (and distasteful) as Scott and Paul. Too bad Scotty panicked instead of playing along with Darien. That could have been a very interesting conversation, if they'd had the opportunity.
IrishDancer chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Not bad. I liked the bit about Scotty's granddaughter. Fox was very much in character. (Did you ever wonder if he was related to Col. Flagg in M*A*S*H? They have so much in common.)
sparky chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I like this. It is fun to read and is very sweet crossover. I think you stay true to both shows. I'am fan of both shows. Vey nicely done. Love long live starman and time trak! Keep starman stories coming because it is always fun reading them. Many thanks.
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is one of the best crossovers I have read in a long time. Kudos. You really got the feel for the characters, a lot of crossover writers fail at this.
Keyne2193 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm not familiar with Starman, but I am a Time Trax fan. I enjoyed your story. It was an interesting "encounter" story. You did a good job of tying the two worlds together.