Reviews for The Final Eight Interviews: No One Cares
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Hmmm...very interesting, but I like it! (Love the addition of all the types of cheeses...mmmm)
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Whoa, I thought this guy's selfishness was got along perfectly, however wrote this is a talented writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was perfect! This guy reminded me of one of my fictional interviewers:
"Well, she is a strong person, and she's got a-" the woman began.
"Why are you referring to Sophia in present tense, madame? Is she not- forgive me, please- dead?"
My one complaint was the way this was formatted; I think you should have used some form of separation between the places he wen to. It's confusing the way it is now.
Tigerlils.the.Chipmunk chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Well! That "Mr. Apollo" is a friendly guy, isn't he!
AudreyAnn chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I thought it was smart to make this a one-shot because I have a bad habit of skipping these when they're in the story.

You had me at Capitolites laughing because his beard's so last season and not that it's in blue and purple points. Aleah's family: except for Sean, still manage to ignore Aleah and make it about them. The Yianna/Apollo interview was awesome. Ari's cell: interesting insight into the visual and audio editing that's done to make the District interviews more 'palatable'. Also, Apollo's questions were rude, but I was totally thinking the same things while watching (reading?). Nella's loved ones: Hee! at Rigel trying to mack on her sister at a clearly inappropriate time, and double hee! at the opportunistic mom. District 5: they've got some nice digs. Claus' parents slightly less constipated emotionally, while Cleo, Flynn and Pascal are still awesome. Moss's loved ones: Nice job showing how in need financially and emotionally they are. Moss, your family needs you - pull it together! Elia's husband/mentor: Apollo's saying what I was thinking again, this time about Moss! Loved the bit where he explains why he saves time for editing. Jules' loved ones: Ah, got distracted envisioning one-sided (?) Apollo/Phoenix! Hyre's family: Way to wreck a defenseless musical instrument. Stay classy, Jaime. Hah! at cutting the worthless ninth interview short.
Falconflight chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I don't like Apollo. I don't think I'm supposed to, though. I did like this one-shot. It was nice to return home briefly, even if the people at home aren't the nicest.
vgwwvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
People from the Capitol are so annoying/super entertaining. The cheese references reminded me of the Geronimo Stilton mouse books from elementary school.
Gingehfish chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
XD Apollo is so amusing with his cheese obsessions.

As for /"No one cares now."/, I do! Hyre was my favorite. :(
pipevine swallowtail chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Jeez, Capitolites can be so insensitive. I wonder if they tick off final eight families every year.

Huh. So Claus's family does care about him. And Aleah's does, kind of. And, go Sean, Marina, Flynn, and especially Brock! Be mean to the Capitol idiots! Yeah!

Sorry. I just came home from a rather rowdy awards ceremony.

Anyway, this is really good. And when I was reading it, it just so happened that I was eating some cheddar cheese.
ThornyRoseIsTrue chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I liked the different point of view, I always find capitol people points of view intresting.
265 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow man I just really hate captitol people...how is even possible to be that heartless and uncaring:( I'm glad you gave us one last chance to look into the tributes lives... I wish there was just a way so that they could all come home to their waiting families!
nightfuries chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I muse that Brock wouldn't have made a bad tribute himself provided that the cornucopia was supplied with doors.

BEST. LINE. I. HAVE. EVER. READ!

That and the numerous mentions of cheese absolutely made my life :D This was fantastic, thank you so much!