Reviews for Parallels
Violet chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
The chapter was very funny especially the way Ino react and how she she wanted the boys to be as scared as her. Gaara must be mortified to see them in action. Sasuke was too adorable. I hope that Sakura baby is Genma's because he seem to be really caring about her. Kakashi with his perverted mind.
deathrosekitty chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Aww. A moment where they didn't need to speak to hear each other out.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
I love how you write about these two. You are so gifted with words, Seriously I read all your SasuIno stories and all of them are amazing! You're the best writer of SasuIno :))
zielavienaz96 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
love it..!
S chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Your writing is very good but this round about topic of their infedielity is tiring. Just stay single you desperate ninjas!
Hikari Yamanaka chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
ahahahaha that was so funny! love it
Cheese Maiden chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Ino is one luck girl to have both Sasuke and Gaara. I love the fact she teased them that they might have done something with each other. I just wish you wrote what really happened. I put money on Genma being the father of Sakura's baby.
deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Damn straight the threesome with Ino is hotter. But now I want KakaIno!
ShikaIno1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Omg Jiraiya is sooo evil! I can not believe Sakura got pregnant because of hom doing this. Lol. I have to say that i love the SasInoGaa pairing in this one
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Lol Good Chapter, Please Continue!
Trial by Error chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Awww...poor Kiba had to deal with Sakura on his own...but yum...Ino and Kiba and the Ino and Sasuke? Another great one shot!
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Oh my goodness! How could you leave it like this? Did Sasuke and Ino have something going on? He told her not tonight, did that mean they were dating or something? What is Sakura going to do? Damn it I want to read more! Your writing is really good.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
great chapter, love ino with both sasuke and kibA
SasuIno chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Amazinggg! Love It please update soon your such a good writer keep it up sasuino they are sooooooooo cute:):) 3
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I think I'd like NejiIno in this twoshot. Neji seems confident and he should take the reins and steal her heart.