Reviews for Facsimile
Taliax chapter 100 . 10/2/2012
And it's the eeeennndddd! *not sure whether to be happy or sad* Congratulations, you went through this /fast!/

Aww, I like how in the end it's a simple hand-holding that feels the most warm. C': And Zexion actually felt warm to her for once, aww!

Heh, I know I've been bad about being a romance brat with AkuShi on multiple occasions... *smile/sweatdrop* I liked how you balanced the romance in this with friendship. It makes the little actions between them seem more meaningful.

Just so you know, I don't think any readers actually care about the word limits. Ever. I'm OCD about following them on one of my challenges, but I've never heard any reviewers complain about getting a longer chapter. :P

Great job with this challenge! *throws confetti*
Taliax chapter 99 . 10/2/2012
Heh, Zexion being all logical. :P

"A lot less craving of physical closeness from Naminé" - Zexion totally just admitted it there; did anyone get that on camera? ;P

Zexion wouldn't have had any experience with these kind of emotions/actions even before he was Nobody, so he'd be awkward about it regardless. *hugs him*
Taliax chapter 98 . 10/2/2012
Leaving Castle Oblivion... That would be so weird for Namine, walking out of the only place she's ever known, even if it was her prison.

Aww, she's still looking around for Zexion even though she knows he won't be there... ;; I know the feeling; my best friend's been out-of-state for two months and somehow I keep expecting to see him...

"she doesn't need (but she does want) the lilting theories and the way she could persuade him to pretend he really could care." *hugs Namine* ;;

"(Naminé doesn't think that's the word)." I really like that ending. C:
Taliax chapter 97 . 10/2/2012
Ack, I meant to be caught up on reviews before you finished this! :O

Eldritch - hey, I learned a word today! :D

"if all falls into place as he knows it will." Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Zexion...

"There's no way the bizarrely tender motion is his, same as the loose embrace she holds him in simply can't be. / And it would nearly hurt, if he was able. But it does make him acutely aware of why he wants his heart back." Aw, in an adorably sad way. Zexion probably didn't have a /whole/ lot of reason to want a heart back before, I'd guess.
Amatus chapter 100 . 10/2/2012
First of all, congrats on finishing yet another challenge! Great feeling, isn't it? Although a tad empty - which is awfully funny considering the story you have here.

When you first posted this, I'll admit I was a little leery if the pairing/focus you listed, but after all the times you read and reviewed my crap, I wanted to return the favor. Am I glad I did!

This pairing was an interesting choice, and I adore what you've done with them here. For there being little, if any, interaction between these two ever in game, they're wonderfully in-character as far as I can see. (I'm also turning out to be a sucker for Namine "seeing" Zexion after his defeat, so kudos!)

Also, I didn't mind in the slightest if you threw the world limit out the window - I like them just the way they are. Kudos for clever use of God-awful prompts in there, too! (Seriously, I almost died at "bowl of grapes"...)

The ONLY negative thing I personally might say was that it felt as if some of the prompts were "same-ish," if you catch my drift, but it wasn't enough to keep me from enjoying this story. :D

Keep up the great work, and can't wait to hear more from you!
Chaos's Prototype chapter 100 . 10/2/2012
Aw, Namine's sweet. :) And I loved this story/challenge/series, I really did. Your writing style is very poetic and it's just amazing. :D Good luck with whatever you decide to do next!
Chaos's Prototype chapter 99 . 10/1/2012
D'aww...Zexion's awkward. :) I really liked what you did for this prompt, too.
Taliax chapter 96 . 9/29/2012
"Because playing along with the parody of affection implies they want it, implies that under the schemes they care for someone other than themselves." That seems to be the theme of this drabble challenge. C:

Is the note about contagious heroism relating to Sora?
Taliax chapter 95 . 9/27/2012
Deeeerrrrrp. xP

"Too many sunsets have lessened the appeal and the emotional impact." - That makes a lot of sense; things lose their value when they aren't rare. And of course, they don't have much emotion to begin with.

"They now perch themselves by the window with a diminished trill of romanticism; old ironies sneak out and dash between the blushing skies as they once did." - I seriously don't know how you write imagery and metaphors this amazing. It's like poetry. :3

Aw, she can't really hug him now? That makes sense, since he's a sort-of ghost.
Taliax chapter 94 . 9/27/2012
I like how they're always calling each other out - when they don't feel like playing along, anyway. Cx
Taliax chapter 93 . 9/26/2012
I really think that Namine manipulates/purposely draws Nobody-form-of-emotion out of Zexion more than he does to her.
Taliax chapter 92 . 9/25/2012
I didn't think it was the most tangential; you mentioned it more than once. :P This is completely on-prompt compared to some of mine... *sweatdrop*

I like the concept of this, with Ienzo meeting Kairi (or seeing her from afar, at least). And yaaay, Ienzo's a good guy, so he's not all manipulative and stuff. C:

"He figured it had been due to not being alive." XD XD XD I just love that, I can't completely explain why. I think it's the casual bluntness.

Yeah, he should've figured out Namine was Kairi's Nobody earlier. C'mon, Zexion, you're a scientist! You're supposed to know everything! XD
Taliax chapter 91 . 9/25/2012
"Naminé's become frighteningly accustomed to making others chase sweet dreams into oblivion with a smile as they careen over the edge." Morbid mental image is morbid. *shudder* In canon she seems so oddly innocent even though she's done things like that. I think what she was forced to do to Repliku was the worst.

Hee, Zexion implying attachment. xP And Namine almost calling him out, heh.
Taliax chapter 90 . 9/25/2012
Only 10 left? :O You've come so far with this!

Flawed as in logically flawed? I never entirely understood how Nobodies are supposed to non-exist in canon. *shrug*

xP Zexion wishes he'd planned out his almost-real interactions with Namine, ever the scientist wanting another experiment. That's sweet how he doesn't want to take any of that back. C:
Taliax chapter 89 . 9/21/2012
The catch is that he can't love her, either. 3': But yes, that's still better than being hated.