Reviews for The Alpha Next Door
Yoshi77 chapter 32 . 11/14
are you going to update soon?! I love this story soo far!
SmartKoala chapter 32 . 5/2
Love this story! Really love all the interaction of Bella with the pack and her stubbornness to not just be a head-over-heels imprint. She's got backbone and lots of personality.

Is that really the end of Elissa? Seems too easy...
stormcascade chapter 32 . 3/1
Loved it!
Jessesarahjane chapter 6 . 1/7
Bwahahaha! The wolf/kitty conversation is so funny!
Strawie chapter 32 . 12/5/2015
Love this!
alixandria chapter 32 . 10/27/2015
OMG! I can't stop laughing! I need more Jacob! Asap!
LadyLetters chapter 32 . 10/27/2015
Read all 32 chapters and enjoyed it. A few suggestions tho. First, the music and TV references really date the story, makes bits of it feel old already. Second, the Cold bane plot just felt like a bit of a red herring. There was never any real danger and I couldn't have cared less about it. Last, I felt that you missed out on a lot of description. What did things feel like or smell like or sound like? Use all five senses to transport the reader to the heart of the action.

Your strength is clearly dialogue and J & B's relationship literally fizzled and sparked off the pages and it was this that kept me hanging on. It was sweet, funny and sexy and I loved cocky Alpha Jacob!
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 32 . 10/26/2015
I love the humour and I love how Bella has control over Jake...hahaha...excited to read more
pece87 chapter 32 . 10/26/2015
Bella learning his spirit name, AWESSSSSSSOME!
The kiss to the dads was brilliant too lol, talking about sex with his girlfriend with her dad, stupid move lmao

I'm not even sure what the general plot of this story is anymore lol. Will those vamp hybrids be back in the picture, what about that one who was into Bella? Is there still a lot to go?
PastOneonta chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
Welcome back! We miss you and your stories and always always hope life is good for you. Easier, happier. Like your stories make us happy! This Jake is so different than any other Jake, he's ridiculously conceited and fresh and demanding. But we still love him! Because he loves Bella independent of the imprint, he did stop fooling around with other girls after the imprint, he loves his Pack, his role as Protector and Alpha. The way he carries on with everyone is just so much fun. Bella is fun too, she is going to manage him just fine so that his cockiness doesn't take over. This has been fun in a very different setting that let us enjoy the wolves hunting the vamps (no Cullen's!) and meeting other wolf packs. Chase seems like a hell of an Alpha and a hot guy. Write a story for Chase and Leah. Yes, now that you told us this was almost over the begging begins for the next one.

Seriously, this was fun. I think they deserve one more chapter of getting to know one another and making plans. Then come back to Bad Boy Unintended so we can see what Bella decides to do. Thanks for the update, we look forward to the rest and wish you health and happiness.
Jeniesethebeast chapter 32 . 10/22/2015
Love these two! Thank you for updating I hope things get better!
AussieGirl16 chapter 32 . 10/21/2015
Love it! great chapter! please update soon! i cant wait :)
Taino Delsan13 chapter 32 . 10/20/2015
Jiji those two;-)
Great job thankyou for updating
Guest chapter 32 . 10/20/2015
woohoo an update i love this story, I'm glad u didnt forget about it!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/19/2015
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! I thought this story was done lol loving the update. Wonder what Bella will make Jake do next ;)
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »