Reviews for Satis After Dark
So wonderful...and Mabel just doesn't get Any better
nancyozz chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Wow that was hot
nancyozz chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Three words sum it up ..."them gone now" continue to amaze
nancyozz chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Love how you keep their banter going even during something so incredibly hot...damn fire department
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I don't know about peppers answer but it would be a YES from me!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great chapter. Loved the humour and the heat! Fab :-)
CoffeeSlut chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Dear lord- write more "M" rated Pepperony fics please!
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
he disfrutado infinitamente esta historia, desde lo angustioso de perder a Pepper hasta los momentos de pasiĆ³n definitivamente excelente para mi :)
saludos desde mexico :)
Huddypowa chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I just read the whole story and I only have one word: "WOWW"! You're an amazing writer I hope you'll continue to write pepperony FF. I had si much fun reading this. Thank you!
Yoruichi89 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
great story
CallMePhoenix chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Darn it! Forgot to log in 1st before I sent my comments. I hope U know which comment is mine. Said it in good measure, and I really hope to read more of pepperony soon ;) Love, Phoenix.
CallMePhoenix chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Ok, this might sting a bit, but I really gotta tell you; Satis after dark isn't what I had in mind at all. I read it, and I couldn't get over the fact that the lemon was far different from my taste. I kinda hoped that aside from their mind blowing humorous acts during work, they will have more of a silk-like intimacy that didn't involve silliness at all. It'll be a thunderstorm if behind those naughty looks Tony gave Pepper, he can be deep, and treated her beyond admiral. In this case, less Tony-Pepper dialogue on bed and more lovestruck can't-even-remember-my-own-name-when-I'm-with-you will be a maelstrom of endless fireworks. I'll be waiting for your next fic that will take me down to cry myself to sleep after reading. Love, Phoenix.
Reikajen chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
What could I say except that it is an amazing Sequel to "Statis"! The final is wonderful, everyone can imagine what he want. You did a really good job! I'm really in love with your story I started to read Precious and I already like it even if I am only at chapter 4 I definitely add you to my favorite author :) Please keep going to do ironman fic 3
Greaser's Palace chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Honestly, this is one of the most sexiest, realistic, smile-inducing Iron Man fics I've ever read. Very much enjoyed it.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
It is official. You're my new favorite author when it comes to Tony and Pepper! I loved every moment and I love how Pepper takes charge. She had a lot to put up with him so it's only fair she leads him on and teases him so. Hee hee. Loved that Tony got bit and he had to go to the hospital. I hope you might do a one shot continuing this story arc... perhaps a wedding in the near future? Off to check out the next one!