Reviews for Satis After Dark
BertAndTiva chapter 4 . 8/8
loved this! Ramon was just the cherry on top there lol. I actually googled a squirrel's lifespan (6-10 years btw) so imagine Stark kids encountering Ramon later on!
nancyozz chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
So wonderful...and Mabel too..life just doesn't get Any better
nancyozz chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Wow that was hot
nancyozz chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Three words sum it up ..."them gone now"...you continue to amaze
nancyozz chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Love how you keep their banter going even during something so incredibly hot...damn fire department
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I don't know about peppers answer but it would be a YES from me!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great chapter. Loved the humour and the heat! Fab :-)
CoffeeSlut chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Dear lord- write more "M" rated Pepperony fics please!
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
he disfrutado infinitamente esta historia, desde lo angustioso de perder a Pepper hasta los momentos de pasiĆ³n definitivamente excelente para mi :)
saludos desde mexico :)
Huddypowa chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I just read the whole story and I only have one word: "WOWW"! You're an amazing writer I hope you'll continue to write pepperony FF. I had si much fun reading this. Thank you!
Yoruichi89 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
great story
CallMePhoenix chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Darn it! Forgot to log in 1st before I sent my comments. I hope U know which comment is mine. Said it in good measure, and I really hope to read more of pepperony soon ;) Love, Phoenix.
CallMePhoenix chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Ok, this might sting a bit, but I really gotta tell you; Satis after dark isn't what I had in mind at all. I read it, and I couldn't get over the fact that the lemon was far different from my taste. I kinda hoped that aside from their mind blowing humorous acts during work, they will have more of a silk-like intimacy that didn't involve silliness at all. It'll be a thunderstorm if behind those naughty looks Tony gave Pepper, he can be deep, and treated her beyond admiral. In this case, less Tony-Pepper dialogue on bed and more lovestruck can't-even-remember-my-own-name-when-I'm-with-you will be a maelstrom of endless fireworks. I'll be waiting for your next fic that will take me down to cry myself to sleep after reading. Love, Phoenix.
Reikajen chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
What could I say except that it is an amazing Sequel to "Statis"! The final is wonderful, everyone can imagine what he want. You did a really good job! I'm really in love with your story I started to read Precious and I already like it even if I am only at chapter 4 I definitely add you to my favorite author :) Please keep going to do ironman fic 3
Greaser's Palace chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Honestly, this is one of the most sexiest, realistic, smile-inducing Iron Man fics I've ever read. Very much enjoyed it.