Reviews for Just Dance
Lisa chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I thought it was the same as the TV show but beside that it was really good and you used good gramma but other people don't even wright correctly. Congatulaions!
AugustHope chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Wow. This is amazing. I was hoping you'd be able to read my Dance Moms fanfiction on here, and I thought you might appreciate the suggestion since they are kind of rare on xD I love your story and I'd love some feedback from someone who is a fan and a writer :) thank you!
its-mycroft chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I really like it but I wish there was more of the girls POV's, like maddie kendall nia..etc.
Like of them talking and stuff. other than that really good!
butwesureknowhowtorunfree chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I like this story so far. I'm really interested to see how jt plays out. I'm not sure what the line breaks in the middle of sentences are about, so I presume they're a mistake. It would be good if you fixed them. I'm really looking forward to the next part of this story though.
Dancer123 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I love dance moms and I like reading your fanfiction but I want to hear more about Brooke, Kendal, Chloe, mackenzi, nia and Paige. You should do a different story for each of them that would be great.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Chapter 3 please!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
GREAT STORY. But put in some momma drama.

-TeamURIAHatw
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Whats the point in making a fanfic if you are not even gonna finish, treating your fans like this is stupid. Write the drafts in a book then post them, you dont need mistakes if you know what you are typing, so this is ridiculous.
Sajna18 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Please please continue! I am loving this!
Maya chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Can you finish it? It's great!
A person chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
More!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Please update! Love this so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Love it! Please update soon!
Em chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is really good I love danc memos fan flics but there are barely any on fan fiction . Net
aliena chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
now no offense but i HATED it. ouch critism must hurt boo hoo make it better next time :(