Reviews for The Vengeance of Harley Quinn
NIGHTWINGSSJSS chapter 1 . 6/24
This has to be one of the most badass most amazing fanfiction stories I've ever read in my 16 years of living
Please make a love story next bro
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 3 . 3/31
Oh man...
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 2 . 3/31
Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I didn't care much for the Manny nightwing pairing. And I was disappointed that red died. However I have too be honest this story was brilliant batman I's my favorite superhero. And after he died I almost quit reading. But I found myself drawn into the story amazed by how balanced the story was. This work in my humble opinion should be published. I'm getting rdy now to read the sequel to this.
Lady Luna chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
OH MY GOSH!
SunlightShrine chapter 49 . 11/15/2013
Amazing Story! Well done. Had a very satisfying ending, I'm definitely going to check out the sequel! Keep it up!
Jenicide24 chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
eeeeeeeeeek. killer croc is one scray mo'fo!
Jenicide24 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
... i have no words. except these ones... O.O
Jenicide24 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
... Whhhaaaaaa?! holy crap, and only chapter 2?! You ballsy sonuva gun! :D
Jenicide24 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Well slap my $$ and call me sally- how did this story slip past me? Excited to read this one! Love the start so far. And i like that it was Bruce talking to the commisioner and not batman. Nice change-up.
Sheepdog20 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Interesting start.
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
It's Arkham not Arkum
TitanNegro chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Let me be frank with from some minor(but constant)spelling mistakes,this fic is GREAT,relly good writing there mate.

On a side note...the only way youcan kill the Batman is in a fanfiction...and even then is silly
Cameron chapter 32 . 7/16/2012
I love your story. And the thing thats going on between nightwing and manne is so cute! I hope you keep it. XD
Guest chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
Love the story! Continue please, I'm like addicted to it!