Reviews for The Hunger Glee Games
KickPrevails chapter 11 . 8/2
I love a lot about this story so far- the idea, the districts in which everyone is, how it's playing out. I just really don't like how the only focuses are District 1, 2, 7, and 10. I know that this is from Damian's point of view, but it seems useless to have the other tributes as people we all know and love if they aren't going to ever really be talked about. They could have easily been switched out with filler characters. I just wish I could see more of them, and I hope I do before they wind up dying something pointless.
Hannah chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Saddest story I have ever read in my life. Exuding THG
osborne1211 chapter 27 . 2/6/2013
I cryed for two chapters. That was absolutely spectacular.
XxBlackbird chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was awesome ! The story I love it, and I cried it was awesome ! 3
fetchstiel chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
Awww, I really liked the ending, but it's so sad!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/25/2012
Thats so sad!
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
Aww :/ Why couldnt of it ended like the hunger games? Sadness.. haha
lucky chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
hey - luckyxlabradoodlexloverx7 here - YOU HAVE TO UPDATE/CONTINUE THIS STORY! DON'T LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT!

you should write 2 sequels - catching fire & mockingjay - and have it w/ the glee characters, too. maybe bring in some new ones, too :)

update soon!

from,
lucky
Liz chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Ahhh! You're killing me! I love this story, please tell me you're making a sequel.
Sammygirl2312 chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
aww this chapter was so sweet :)
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
Loved the chapter and Cameron! Just love him haha but I'm kinda scared for Damian and him. I wonder how its gonna all play out..
Sammygirl2312 chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
oh my god that was the best chapter yet! you are a truly amazing writer
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
Awwwww... love the last line(:
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
Please tell him!
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
Now I think I will cry if either one of them died. I have gotten so attached to this story! :) Lover Cameron singing and Damian realizing he might love Cameron(: