Reviews for Falling Asleep
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I love this! It's wonderfully sweet but stays true to their characters. You wrote Henry so well, especially in their argument at the beginning. Ah, I love it! :D
MyMadness chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
His heart. His soul. His shoulder. Hee hee. I loved that, as I loved the whole thing. Nicely done!
MySecretHeart101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Absolutely fantastic! I love how you kept to the true characters personalities
brindle2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Don't you bloody kiss her! - Lord, I want to kiss her!

That sums it up very nicely. Really great story, amplifying the characters nicely, even poor old Pickering who seems to get ignored by both parties when they're in the heat of debate. Great job!
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It might be a little OOC, but not by much. Pretty possible, I think.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I would like to think that they shared some intimate moments together. Thanks for writing. I love my fair lady.
iPinkNinja chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh jeez that would be so awkward. Do this is the one you wouldn't let me read! *evil laugh* I really like it!
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Yay! I get to be the first reviewer! This story is adorable... but I'm not entirely sure that I agree this couldn't have actually happened. I could see this having happening almost in canon with the rest of the story... if one were to assume that something like this did happen between them between Ascot and the ball, it really would only add more dimension to what happened after the ball. Just my humble opinion :-)

Vast Difference