Reviews for Another Day in the Life
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Wheels within wheels, here, all going merrily along... Good chapter.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
They lost Bobby again. Damn. Things aren't going smoothly anywhere else either, it seems.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
I think interesting means unusul and unique in this case. Bewildering. What an imagination!
Sol4rpleXus chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Really great story :)
Lopithecus chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I used Google Translate for the Greek then started to for the Arabic but then noticed for the Arabic you put the translation. ... My bad...

I thought it was hilarious how worried Dean was about breathing in Bobby, just the thought is funny in itself but add a worried Dean in the mixture... :)

I always love the scenes with Crowely. He's awesome.

Ah and there they go again, fighting like they always do. Boys, boys, boys, seriously can't you get along just for a little bit?

Anyways great chapter like always and can't wait for more. :)

Oh and PS: I want to be one of the singing kittens not the penguins. I'm staking my claim to be a kitten. LOL. :)
pinkskyline chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Yay! Thank you for updating. Great chapter!
ArcticFire chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Interesting is defintely a good thing. Your fic's really well written!

I just have one problem - your use of underscores (_) instead of hyphens (-), as they should be used. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Lopithecus chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Wow definitely wasn't expecting Bobby to be there but I wonder what is wrong with him... Ever notice how Dean never listens to Cas and hardly ever let's the poor angel explain things? If only they would have better communication then season 7 story line may have never happened.

Yes I agree with the dog kicking and honestly I can totally picture Crowley doing that in the actual show.

I would consider a lot of "this story is interesting" to be a good thing because that means a lot of people will be coming back for more. :)
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
The opposite of interesting, to me, is dull. Interesting is infinitely better! No one bothers to read a dull story. That being said, what's up with Bobby? He can't be in purgatory! It's got to be a function of the level they've reached. Interesting...
SkyHighFan chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Keep up the updates. And do a FULL chapter next time would you? Interesting to see Bobby back, but I get that Cas' right even without the scarlet eyes thing. Let me guess? He's part of the whole Wrath thing,
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
It's a good thing because it means that your story is different and worth the read.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
I can't believe Cas is blind! I hope he gets his eyesight soon. At least a P disappeared! I am curious about Crowley's plan. Nice chapter :)
-Casismyfavorite
Lopithecus chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Jeez I feel bad for Cas. The poor guy has been through the ringer and now he ends up blind. At least he's down one P. I just have one question, why did Cas get blind in the first place? I don't really get why envy would make him blind.

Again wonderful chapter and can't wait to read more. :)
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I'm love your writing style and this is a very interesting take on how the new season could be like. I can't believe that Dante didn't come to mind when I saw that Dean and Cas where thrown into P though.
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Oh, Sam, every couse seems full of pitfalls. Best not to belive the demon, though. Crowley always has an alterior motive, and his deals a hidden catch. After all, Crowley said they'd be reunited, not that Dean would be transported out of Purgatory. Sam would probably just join him and Cas there.
Meanwhile, Dean and Cas are labouring upward...
Good chapter. Lots of soul-searching for everyone.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »