Reviews for Beautiful
BrilliantPurple chapter 1 . 1/10
Awwww! This one-shot is so cute! Great job!
BloodDDB chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love it. It's was a nice read. :)
AngelEmCuti chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
*Cries* So beautiful! I ;oved it!
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Aww this is the most, Ugh I can't even find a word to describe this story! I think It's way cute! it doesn't sound like they have been dating long or possibly at all. ( are they?)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
aww so cute and fluffy!
Crismon-Blaze chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
so cuteeeee...
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awww I really loved this short story hehe and yeah, Yakumo does not seem like the kind of guy to bent on one knee and ask for her hand and all that mushy stuff hehe
But I guess for closures sake he would simply bring home a marriage document for Haruka to fill and sign right way, trying to appear nonchalant :)
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I liked it. Very cute and fuzzy.
fanatic1010 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh ma gosh so sweet and cute. They are so perfect together I love this :)
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I completely agree with your author's note...he's a wanderer aka free soul aka restless
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
awww! that was so cute!
Bthedancer14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Omg this was so cute! I loved it!
dancingfingers chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I can't help but notice that the baby is a big baby.. three and a half, wow. anywayyyy the story is just cute! I think, yes, Yakumo is not the kind of 'family man', but maybe.. just maybe after Kazuma was born, he might marry Haruka and finally settle down. :)
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Thanks for writing it, I really loved it! I loved how you portrayed their feelings and thoughts. It was awesome to see them acting so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
marriage doesnt mean just "settleing down" it is the union of two lifes and if the dudes havin kids clearly he is going to be the settleing down type