Reviews for What Once Was is Now Again
Donna Widerstrand chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
G...:)
Donna Widerstrand chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Waiting...waiting. did i mention its not one of my strong suits? i am sure you are making it well worth the wait.
Donna Widerstrand chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
i was wondering...how is that "nagging feeling" that the Admiral had during the first parts of series going to play into things. waiting patiently for final storyline...what a joy it has been over the last two months reading such good material! i can imagine the time and energy given into this and i truly appreciate it..well done.
Donna Widerstrand chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I agree totally with ALLTREKKEDUP...the scenarios are endless! and it is definitely a great ending to part 4. i just hope that the Admiral awakens in time to rejoice in Chips return, and hopefully find a cure for him. i just keep re-reading it over because it is that good, i even think Davenport might be able to help with all his connections in the underworld. If not then Chip at least has a chance to say his goodbyes to those he cares about and vise versa.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Oh man! It feels like so much has changed and yet so little! We have Chip back,but he could be dying,we have the Admiral alive but only by a bit,we have Lee back to normal but I'm afraid not for long,and we have this dude who could be leaving but is not now. I'm so stressed! :0 I can not wait for the last installment of this story! :) Oh,and AWESOME work by the way! :)
Nans chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
A little hope and a lot of dread.

Yes Harry your boys need you.

But me thinks he will need a lot of help himself.

Great ending to this the 4th of 5 parts

Waiting for the next installment.

Donna Widerstrand chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
W O W! what an end to part 4! Felt like i was right there with them, going thru all the emotions that they must be feeling. excellent as always...thank you! NOW ON TO PART 5.
Donna Widerstrand chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
hoping Chip goes to Starte for answers and help. Only the admiral could help him now. wonder why he hasnt met with Davenport? still think there is something to him that isnt right. so many scenarios could be played out right now and none seem to be easy. such good reading!
Nans chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Ah another twist. How will Chip get to jammie for him to find out what Alexi had given him.

Now on the edge of my seat.

Waiting for the next installment.

AllTrekkedUp chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
OMG! I can not believe that! :0 How evil of him! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more! Very good chapter by the way! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
What a great chapter! :) Ah-Ha! Logan! After thinking about it I could see how it might be him. Yeah really Chip,Lee's been though it with being dead for a while;and I'd say Lee is over joyed to have Chip stay with him,there's nothing like having a lost friend come over! :) Wonderful job here! :)
Donna Widerstrand chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
I KNEW IT...that cut had to have meant more! wow, this is getting more and more complex, poor Mortons! what a great chapter! can't wait for the next one, hoepfully SOON.
Nans chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Great Morton and Crane banter

I can just hear them arguing.

Loved Jammies method of getting them to go home and get some rest and food.

Waiting for the next chapter.

Donna Widerstrand chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
i take it back...THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER. I am so glad you put alot of thought and emotion in this between the two "brothers". well done! but i still fear for another attack by their enemies thou. love this!
Donna Widerstrand chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
waiting ever so patiently...