Reviews for Amu's Luck
SillyKitty88 chapter 9 . 10/4
OMG plot twist i love reading this i fangirl so much i cant get enough of this story its toooooo great and cant ait for the next update.
AnimeLover chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Yay! Kukai's on the team! Are you going to make this Kutau? I have always loved that ship Hope you update soon XD
Lacila chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Sorry for the late review, I was marathoning an anime and fell asleep. Anyways, if you could see me now I was rolling around on my bed with a stupid grin on my face because Kukai is gonna try and help! Woooootttttt! Yay! I feel do happy! Amu is not alone and Kukai is gonna protect herr! Yay!
Animefungirl12 chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
I'll follow u on instagram. My usnername is also Animefungirl12. follow back though. also i realyyyyyyyy liked this chapter. also happy birthday. its a lot of my friends birthday today too. lmaoo. anyways cant wait for ur next update.
Hannah L-Sama chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Hey Sparklesparkle! (Sorry, I like nicknames) Good chapter! Merry Christmas and happy birthday! :D What's a pandacorn? Also, I checked out your singing vid, and I didn't expect much, but you actually have a nice voice! I would suggest investing in some sort of mic, though, so you can hear your voice better. You can get a cheapone for like $20 that's decent quality.
Anyway, back to the story, I wonder how Kukai is going to help Easter by being a soccer player? hmmm.
Animefungirl12 chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Lmfaooo you already got me dying. lmaoo this is why guys dnt want to go shopping with me... lmaoo nvm that. lol
and u like my reviews. wow. i forgot what i wrote but ill go check it out after i finsih this review. also hope you have had a good thanksgving. heres the thing. i also need to star updating my own stoires like ftw. ughhh
anyways this is about u not me. u all u lmaoo.
lmaoo utaus teasing tho. i thought u was a man. lmaoo i fangirled when i saw ikuto put it under his shirt. im all like O lmaoo
that ramen noodle competion tho lol. and awee those nexlaces. i want a boy to get me a gift. like fr. lol w.e ahh this review is to long sorry. lol
but kukai getting hit so many times lmfaooo this chapter was just awesome. i cant wait for ur next. but those hits tho lmaooo im dying here.
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
cool story
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
When will the next update be? I NEED TO KNOW! (p.s. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year)
Jewel of the Dark chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
... Tadase had the actual guts to actually hurt somebody? *sniff* He's finally manning up from his old gay self. Anyways, great chapter! Update soon!
Lacila chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Oh my god I have to be funny? I can't do this! I only come up with bad puns! Blaaaargh! Anyways, I really want to see what happens next! And hopefully more people review because I really like Kukai :3 I'm so sorry for not leaving a review last time, but I definitely enjoyed that chapter! I feel verrrrry hyper for the next chapter! *squeeee*
Hannah L-Sama chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Wohoo! Update! I enjoyed it, good chapter! :)
Animefungirl12 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
This is tooooo good
I really cant
Send me the picture tho
AnimeLover chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I so ship Amuto! Though I kinda feel sorry for the guardians...
Hope you update soon XD
Hannah L-Sama chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I like it! Interesting plot. I love the cover photo, it's so cute! :) Hope to see more soon!