Reviews for All That You Rely On
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Awesome as usual!
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Awesome hope we get more soon!
narwhayley chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
This one was awesome. I like how you pick up on random characters. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
mcary chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Great work! I can't imagine being Izzy... or Amber. It'd be such a hard place to be and knowing how much is riding on you in that moment.
mcary chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
I think Dov was distancing himself and blaming it on other things. He was pretty much leading Sue on and avoiding her at the same time.

Great chapter! People say that no matter how bad a home situation is, a kid usually wants to stay with them even if it's not what is best. It'd be hard having to explain that. I think you did great showing us his emotions and where he is at.
katydid13 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
I think Sue means that Dov was lying when he didn't tell her how he felt and when he blew her off. I'm not sure he knows about Crystal per se.
narwhayley chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Hey love your drabbles. I especially love Conner's. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP And I think Sue meant lying about Dov not talking or seeing her.
mcary chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Good work! I like that you're taking a look at the people who are featured in the episodes.
mcary chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Oh wow! I hadn't thought of what he was thinking before he went to the shop. Very bittersweet.
mcary chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Loved it!
mcary chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Good start! I like that you gave a summary of how life has been for her since she's been found.
RBCrazyFan chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I like how you chose Tyler for this one - and how he is trying to secure his future.

As for watching...Global and ABC both have the episode up if you are in Canada or the US.

Catch you on the flip side
RBCrazyFan chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Another great one! I think you should do 3.03 - even though there is definitely a story arc with the sister.

Catch you on the flip side
smdaniels20 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I like what you have going here. The idea of using the featured characters in the episodes is unique and can be fun to read. I think you should do one for ep 3 too.
Miss. WannabeGinger chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like where this is going! It's nice to see the prespective of other people in the show besides the main characters. Very cool and unique idea! Write more! Looking forward to what you have in store :)