Reviews for Sineya's World
Firewolfe chapter 2 . 2/17
Type your review for this chapter here...
loretta537 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
this is great! please write more, we need to find out more of what happens with willow and john. also dawn and xander need to find spouses as well
serena527 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this story it is really well written thank you for writing a great story
serenityselena chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
great story :)
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Love this story! Want more when you get around to it. Thanks.
Sitanya chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I hope you will continue this story. It seems really interesting :) I would love to see more.
EvilTheLast chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
That was a great cute story. I hope you do a sequel to it. Maybe like the Wraith making the mistake of beaming troops into Atlantis while Willow's on it.
FuryouMiko chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
(reliatively) short and very sweet. A nicely self-contained story with room to expand should the author wish it, but capable of standing on its own.
LeaFairy124 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
This was awesome! I always love your Hermione crossovers (and your Kagome ones too; plus your plain HP and Inuyasha ones as well; basically everything of yours. lol.), but you doing a BtVS Willow crossover? OMFG! I was so shocked and excited! *squee* Seriously this was beyond brilliant. I adored the whole idea and I really liked your characterization of everyone. Also the pairing of Willow/John was pretty awesome as well. I was kinda hoping for some Dawn/Ronon, but that’s mostly because of my love for both characters so it’s not that big of a deal :-)

I also really liked the background past you built up with just how/why Willow and the others got to the Pegasus Galaxy and to the Sineya World. I LOVE the idea of them having their own planet! It’s so cool! Damn those PTB for manipulating their lives though! Agh! It’s so like them!

Anyhoo, you did a wonderful job on this – I wish there was more, but I always wish for more when reading your fics (they are that addicting). So thank you for writing, it was a great read and I will definitely be re-reading again!
chris7100 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Noooooooooooooo! You can't just stop there...you can't...you just CAN'T! Brilliantly conceived crossover - vivid and believable. Please, please continue this, preferably soon. Thanks for the great, if painfully brief, read.
Umei no Mai chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
That was a lovely story. Thank-you for writing it.
The Unicorn chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
You had a nice setup, too bad you didn't do anything with it. I'd like to read some stories in this setting if you ever write any, or extend this into an actual story.
dragonsfae chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
lovely! i adore willow and love the way you moved them in a completely possible way. the powers that be always did seem more about balance than a war :) this was berry good and was a lil sad to see it end so soon, then again i have that problem w/ many of your stories :)
Selonianth chapter 2 . 6/1/2012