Reviews for Life's Chapters
Freefan1412 chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
Nice new chapter, though I got to admit that i don't know even half of what you have crossed One Piece with here. xd Nicely done. :) My favorite was the one crossed with Naruto. Robin decides to be intelligent and be Naruto's friend. And she hit the nail on the head with 'you're an idiot'. Nothing against Sakura, but her behavior did nothing to show her intelligence.
Hope you keep up the good work. :)
K.E.Alvarez chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
That was nice, I have to say that Robin's singing in the special was probably the most surprising thing that happened and it made me laugh.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Not that the Robin Past chapters aren't super cool ('coz they are), but it made it all the sweeter to read this one. I love stories with Robin (or anyone, really) that are fascinated by the Strawhats' antics. Nice work!
ButterPie chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
I feel bad since I'm kind of spamming this with comments now, but man I wish the Ace one was canon...
ButterPie chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
I should have read this chapter before I commented, because yes it did get better!
ButterPie chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Ace! I want most of these AUs to be continued, especially the Kuzan one, that seems interesting the most. I kind of have this head canon that Kuzan is the weird father figure to Robin, and the reason why her bounty doesn't increase (you know, pulling some strings and stuff). Anyway, really like the chapters so far, but this one's my favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
THANK YOU for not making this a "romance" - sick of OP ships
Freefan1412 chapter 33 . 1/5/2014
Oh yes, I loved this. :)
Nothing quite like alternate realities to put canon into perspective. Incredible lines of coincidences. My favorite part this time was the last one. A bonding moment about the very much complicated pasts. Ace is someone who can be difficult to get along with and it is lucky that Robin is one who has the necessary temperament and smarts to circumvent Ace's temper. But everyone has a line and scratching those can either be good for a relationship or bad; here it turned into bonding between 'siblings'. Lovely to read.
The one with Robin being in the Revolution was very interesting as well, giving a look into her life with missions that all lead to a bigger war picture and how that works. It isn't easy.
Like I said, I hope you continue this series of AU interludes in Life's Chapters a bit more (or a lot more; I'm not picky xd).
Miqila chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
Yay, Sabo! *Dances around the room* was he in these AUs earlier? I can't remember... well, was or not I really loved the revolution army and WB pirates parts.
Freefan1412 chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
Wonderful new chapter. :) Have I mentioned yet how much I like these AUs? Particularly the ones with the Revolutionaries, Whitebeard, and Bellmere. I love reading them and the possibilities to behind them fascinate me. What if, what if... I'm looking forward to the next part of it. (And I hope you aren't really going to be done with it after that...)
In any case, I'm looking forward to reading more and I wish you a happy New Year. :)
shinjojin chapter 32 . 12/30/2013
Amazing job with the AU stories as always! :)
RosesandEdgars chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
I might have been that reviewer, I might not have- but who cares? This broke my heart! I like the idea that Olvia wrote Robin letters and I have now accepted it as a headcanon.
tarechan chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
Ah, it's been a while since since i read your fic. And to be honest, i don't like au. But this was written nicely, and i love how you insert the things in cannon and make it seems probable with this high school. Though hancock looked a little bit too mean lol!
Nicely done as always
The-Sun-Princess chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Now I want Bellemere, Nojiko, Nami and Robin adventures
No one will write any
Thanks
Majin Hentai X chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
So that's the source of the dangerous woman Nico Robin.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »