Reviews for Life's Chapters
RoyalRosie chapter 37 . 7/12/2014
To be honest I've never seen an author who really gets Robin the way you do; she's arguably the hardest character in One Piece to write. I was going to write some big analytical thing about this story, but I'm tired (it's midnight right now for me) so I'm just going to say nice chapter and I really enjoy this High School set
Majin Hentai X chapter 36 . 7/10/2014
This would make the kind of filler episode the anime desperately needs now.

On its own this is paerfect I just hope it doesn't mark the end of this little anthology.
John Spangler chapter 36 . 6/26/2014
You magnificent bastard. You almost made me cry with this chapter. I've also realized another thing: you're making such a great job of portraing Robin that sometimes I think you're Oda-Sama Himself.
John Spangler chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
I can't find the words to say how much I liked this story. It is really amazing: the chapters about Robin's past and her interactions with the Straw Hats, the chapters about the alternate pasts...absolutely great. Robin has alwas been my favourite character, and you made me love her even more.
Majin Hentai X chapter 34 . 5/30/2014
Nico Robin is an awesome character in any world.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 35 . 5/29/2014
Ussopp the great captain who is intimidating
Son of Whitebeard chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
good to see whitebeard
NeonZangetsu chapter 34 . 5/26/2014
This...is...awesome! You should do a continuation!
Freefan1412 chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
Nice new chapter, though I got to admit that i don't know even half of what you have crossed One Piece with here. xd Nicely done. :) My favorite was the one crossed with Naruto. Robin decides to be intelligent and be Naruto's friend. And she hit the nail on the head with 'you're an idiot'. Nothing against Sakura, but her behavior did nothing to show her intelligence.
Hope you keep up the good work. :)
K.E.Alvarez chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
That was nice, I have to say that Robin's singing in the special was probably the most surprising thing that happened and it made me laugh.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Not that the Robin Past chapters aren't super cool ('coz they are), but it made it all the sweeter to read this one. I love stories with Robin (or anyone, really) that are fascinated by the Strawhats' antics. Nice work!
ButterPie chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
I feel bad since I'm kind of spamming this with comments now, but man I wish the Ace one was canon...
ButterPie chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
I should have read this chapter before I commented, because yes it did get better!
ButterPie chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Ace! I want most of these AUs to be continued, especially the Kuzan one, that seems interesting the most. I kind of have this head canon that Kuzan is the weird father figure to Robin, and the reason why her bounty doesn't increase (you know, pulling some strings and stuff). Anyway, really like the chapters so far, but this one's my favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014