Reviews for Life's Chapters
Stelra Etnae chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
This is so cute. Touching too, when one considers how this simple conversation played an important part in shaping the Robin that we know.
"But that was the future. Right now she was just a little girl who wanted to know the difference between round and square houses."
I really like that line. It's sweet. :)
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I like your presentation of Robin here. She's wary of Crocodile, but that doesn't stop her from reminding him that she isn't someone he can just step on. The calm exterior that hides the caution within is so Robin. She's such a cool character.
The setting is awesome too. Indiana Jones indeed. I like. :D I can totally imagine the dark and dusty corridors, filled with all sorts of booby traps. The rolling boulder was simply classic, hahaha.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
Oh my god kid robin sounding like dr brennan from the tv series bones is just MFZSKKSKSAAFHKLKHKLHL. Good story, lille the rest.
Rina of Cool chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
"That it's made of plastic."
sassy robin is the best robin asdfghkl
RosesandEdgars chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
This was a happy take on a tragic past :D I love 'TO THE LIBRARY' too

You should do more Robin/Olvia ones
BlobO'Puff chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Ch16 & Ch18: Clever 3 that's about all I can say
Ch17: OMG I LOVE ALL THESE AUs O3O I don't know what to say.. they're just... OOO: :D
Ch19: why did Robin have to go through all these unfair situations )): but she's super cool nonetheless :D
I really can't find words suitable enough to praise your glorious writing. all your stories are really breathtaking (? in a way :S) amazing works!
Ivyna J. Spyder chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
These are all amazing *_* You have such a knack for writing Robin and believable AUs.
BlobO'Puff chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
Ch13: Really unique :D about the waiting room and especially the ice. but this near-death experience seems a bit clinic-ish? 'Cuz it's like in a proper room and all.
Ch14: Yes! All my doubts are cleared ((: I've always wondered how Robin and Mr. 2 got onto the Going Merry O: I like how you describe Robin's exploration around the ship. And lol! Body odour..
Ch15: Can't really say anything about this - haven't heard of whatever special 3 you're refering to here o-o'
gahh, sorry about the lousy review !
BlobO'Puff chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Ch10: just. absolutely. Hilarious. :'D
Ch11: hey maybe Robin can learn how to see through different eyes and become even better than a spider. o-o just wondering.
Ch12: coffeeeeeeeee. Robin feeling vexed and annoyed. I've never really thought she'd get frustrated anywhen O: nice new perspective to things.
BlobO'Puff chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Ch8: generally great as usual :D though imo, I think that the end should be more like Robin detesting herself for feeling that way? After all Robin's been through, wouldn't she be naturally afraid knowing that she enjoys being with the Strawhats. She would inevitably betray them or the other way round and oh I don't know, it just feels more appropriate ending that way. Like, er just to reinforce the point? And gosh, those bio terms Ö!

Ch9: I love this story! I love all your stories, actually. The conversation between Vivi n Robin was just perfect without going OOC which seems a little impossible but you did it (: and that free tour around the country's historical artefacts was absolutely fitting
BlobO'Puff chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
In just a few paragraphs, you described your OCs' personality and stuff very well! I think that Edwin guy should have died instead of the old man. And speaking of which, that part was kind of short and lacking but better not traumatise little Robin any further o-o it's sad that she had to experience all these at such a young age ): once again, nice job!
BlobO'Puff chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Q_Q Robin's past is so depressing...
Really well-written!
BlobO'Puff chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
This is so gooood! I love how you portray Robin in the amazing way she is. Your writing's just great and I feel really into it (?) and everyone's all in character and yeah it's basically awesome! It's hard to find a fanfic about Robin and a good one at that. Write more pls! C:
AikoLoveGirl chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
:* NOOO! ... O.O ... I love the WhiteBeard part of the Six paths of something something! Both of my favorite characters in one story thing! :D Mayb u should make a spin-off of it? *hint hint*
Majin Hentai X chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
Incredible simply incredible multiple bumps in destiny and nico Robin lives an entirely different life.

The only shame is she never got to meet Luffy except the WB version they might just catch them if they take a look into Alabasta.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »