Reviews for Life's Chapters
shinjojin chapter 50 . 8/24
A wonderful conclusion to an awesome fanfic series IMO!

Also, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on the "Rokushiki Hana Hana no mi" concept! I truly appreciate it as it really means a lot to me. :)
John Spangler chapter 49 . 8/23
The last chapter? NOOOO, WHY?!

However, let's put the incoherent screams aside. I've greatly enjoyed these last two chapters. I'll admit that, upon reading the introduction for chapter 48 my first thought was "Books? Grey? Not that 50 shades stuff, I hope". Luckily, it was another sweet chapter about Robin's past. Chapter 49, on the other hand, was bittersweet. Definitely, one of your best.

As for the Q&A, I have a lot of questions on my mind, but there are two things in particular that I've been pondering for a while:

- Kuzan. I've been thinking to chapter 45 for a while, and I began to think: why did Kuzan help Robin, even if not directly? Just for Saul? Or is there another reason? (sometimes I think he could be her father) What do you think?

- Robin's sexuality. Do you think she's straight or lesbian? (I know what you're thinking: "what the hell? Spangler, are you a pervert or what?" I'm just curious.)
Eta Carinae chapter 49 . 8/22
Hello there. I've been reading your fanfic for a while now, and I love the way you write. Especially because Robin is my favourite character form the series.
I really liked this chapter (as well as the others), and I'm sorry to hear the next chapter will be the last, but remember that if you ever feel like writing more of this fanfic, there'll be people to read. :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 49 . 8/22
nice to see Koala
Son of Whitebeard chapter 45 . 8/22
good to see Kuza
Mikila94 chapter 49 . 8/22
I thought we'd see her working with Sabo... and the last chapter's coming up? :( I hope it'll be good.
Botan04 chapter 49 . 8/21
I've really enjoyed all of the stories! It's such a shame that your ending it. I feel you give the most realistic representation of Robin and actually make good stories with her without it being a romance. She is so often looked over as a character and doesn't have a lot of input in other stories and I can't thank you enough for writing all these one shots about her alone! My favorites, though, are definitely the ones with the straw hats! It's awesome seeing the connections she has with every one of them. I can't wait for the final chapter!
MissJenca chapter 49 . 8/21
Oooo, poor Koala! You did good, honest. I liked how defensive Robin was of Luffy, but why would they think Luffy was dead if they saw him in the papers? Then again, I would suppose that would depend on if this was early or late mid-time skip.
Awwwwww, it's almost over? Fooo. I liked this one. Oh well, it was a nice run.
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 49 . 8/21
Ohh... it is too sad that you decided to stop, I could endlessly enjoy a weekly update of this fic because you never disappoint.

And you decide to retire after writing THIS?

It is your best chapter yet, it has everything, a plausible story that could have happened in between those 2years, a good plot, good characterization, and the drama was superb brutal, and yet so painful real, because as we speak, no doubt atrocities like these are going on in this world.

I'm saddened that you decided to stop, but it is within your right, as a writer myself (even if my fics are silly and pale comparing them with this masterpiece) I often fret about the lack of support, many people read, but don't bother sharing and I know it can become bothersome to update a chapter and not receiving any kind of support, it eventually wears you down.

I hope in the future, we get to read more of you and thanks for your hard work
shinjojin chapter 49 . 8/21
Amazing chapter! I always wanted to see one of the missions Robin had as a revolutionary member and you did a magnificent job!

I'm sad to hear that the next chapter is gonna be your last one though.
Mikila94 chapter 48 . 8/18
"Well-read people are less likely to be evil?" Nah, I doubt it. More like they are less likely to get caught about their evil deeds. But yeah, nice chapter.
MissJenca chapter 48 . 8/17
*raises hand* And she liked those better. XD Oh sweet, morbid girl, we adore you.
Maaaaaan, you have no idea how this eased my Cora feels right now. Thank god I noticed you updated. This was a great chapter; I think I like the part where Luffy equated Robin's books to his hat best, it was just too cute. And a nice screw you to Crocodile too. XD
Pterodactyl chapter 48 . 8/17
*Hand Raised*

Amazing chapter here, I love it. This one really helped me realize just why I love Robin's character in the manga. I empathize, a lot more than I care to admit.

Anyway, thank you for writing this, I appreciate the derailment of my trains of thought that the occasional good update provides. I always look forward to reading these chapters when they come out.

Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 48 . 8/17
As Always, lovely chapter, I love this insights into Robin's personality and Life. Simply perfect, it is truly a delight receiving a notification update of your fics.
John Spangler chapter 47 . 8/9
Finally, a touch of realism in One Piece! This is really original. It's different from the kind of story that you mentioned, and it shows her character development, something of which I'll never grew tired. You're a real genius!
270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »