Reviews for Life's Chapters
DianaPrince31 chapter 5 . 7/24
Poor Robin! her past is kinda like a Cinderella story only, Robin is way smarter. it was kinda of cute that she thought the devil fruit was poisonous, and her reasoning was justified. If i was Robin I would stay at thr Tre of Knowledge, it's not like her aunt and uncle would notice. I also love the relationship between Robin and Clover. another incredible chapter.
DianaPrince31 chapter 4 . 7/23
so that is how Vivi and Igaram joins baroque work, due to Corodile's negligence. Robin so smart, hiring then so she would have some control. i had to laugh when Vivi and igaram was split up, can't have them scheming. another amazing chapter. i have a feeling that Paula knew that they were vivi and igaram because she liked then both as Candidates for the job.
DianaPrince31 chapter 3 . 7/22
I love young Robin! She is so cute! I think you did a good job writing her. it's not like you going to have her teach a university class. Besides her question is perfectly logical for a child. reading this chapter reminded me of what the World Government did to Ohara and the Tree of Knowledge and it made me sad. another great chapter, i'm loving this story :)
DianaPrince31 chapter 2 . 7/22
Robin is so bad ass in this chapter. it was funny to think that merchant tried to over price her for a book not worth the price he wanted, I wonder what that accident will be. I don't think that Robin would kill a child, especially after seeing what happened to her. That's not to say she wouldn't kill to defend herself, but kids are harmless. I was glad to see that Robin didn't do it. I also feel sorry for her, the near identity crisis and the fact that for twenty years she haven't found what she was looking for. When I saw All Miss Sunday in the manga, she became my favorite character in an instant. amazing chapter, I loved it.
DianaPrince31 chapter 1 . 7/22
A Nico Robin story where someone isn't trying to ship her with Zoro or Luffy or Nami...FINALLY! OK on to the review. This is amazing and original, I like that you decided to write a story that tell of Robin's relationship with Crocodile. Also I loved that Crocodile is so dang arrogant, all the more better for when his downfall comes. This fic was well written and flowed smoothly. I love Robin and you write her so well. It's a good thing that Robin got that antidote for that scorpion poison, because I know that Crocodile will try and poison her. One of my favorite parts of the fic was where Crocodile punched the bananagator (or is it a bananadile?), that looks like something Luffy would do. Great fic.
Johnny Hendo chapter 22 . 4/25
I would love to see a full story of Robin's life on the run with Aokiji and her life as one of Bellemere's daughters.
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 2/7
Just realize I forgot to review this chapter, and one of my favorite chapter in this brilliant series! I love the adventure archeologist aspect of Robin, and I love Crocodile and his cool condescending attitude. Crocodile is probably my favorite OP character, and Robin is my second favorite SH after Brook. The way Robin and Crocodile played off each other is interesting and their verbal banter of-sorts is amusing in way rarely seen among the SHs. like a game of chess.
SiZodiac chapter 40 . 2/6
This chapter between Robin and Brook is beautiful, brings a tear to my eyes.
SiZodiac chapter 19 . 2/5
This chapter is great! I love the cold calculating nature of Crocodile, and his strictly professional relationship with Robin.
SiZodiac chapter 18 . 2/5
After reading this chapter, I am now CONVINCED this is how Daz joined BW. because OF COURSE assassin from West Blue would go after Demon Child of West Blue, IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!
It's hard to find good One Piece fics imo, and even harder to find ones with a focus on Nico Robin. This collection of one shots is truely a gem to behold, so thank you!
imadetiramisu chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
While the previous 35 chapters were really good I have enjoyed this one the most :D
imadetiramisu chapter 24 . 12/14/2016
OOOOH interesting :D i always like to read fanfics about Sabo and Robin's interactions during the timeskip. This is a great fanfic, btws.
JewelSonata chapter 50 . 8/8/2016
I just wanted to leave a little review here at the end of one hell of a ride that has been your story. I've never read a Robin-centric fic before this and it was a pleasant surprise. The way you portray her shows depth of character and complexities of being one of the older members of the crew. It was a great read and I look forward to more of your writing in the near future!
Twilight Dusk chapter 39 . 4/1/2016
I committed epitome and macabre as a child as well. I think it happens to any child reading above their level. Once you stop having someone sound out words for you, the mind makes its own leaps. My favorite mistake was always hyperbole. hyper-bull always seemed more appropriate than hyper-bo-lee. The number of fun puns defeated by correct pronunciation. :(
304 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »