Reviews for Life's Chapters
Mikila94 chapter 48 . 8/18/2015
"Well-read people are less likely to be evil?" Nah, I doubt it. More like they are less likely to get caught about their evil deeds. But yeah, nice chapter.
MissJenca chapter 48 . 8/17/2015
*raises hand* And she liked those better. XD Oh sweet, morbid girl, we adore you.
Maaaaaan, you have no idea how this eased my Cora feels right now. Thank god I noticed you updated. This was a great chapter; I think I like the part where Luffy equated Robin's books to his hat best, it was just too cute. And a nice screw you to Crocodile too. XD
Pterodactyl chapter 48 . 8/17/2015
*Hand Raised*

Amazing chapter here, I love it. This one really helped me realize just why I love Robin's character in the manga. I empathize, a lot more than I care to admit.

Anyway, thank you for writing this, I appreciate the derailment of my trains of thought that the occasional good update provides. I always look forward to reading these chapters when they come out.

RFYS!

Pterodactyl
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 48 . 8/17/2015
As Always, lovely chapter, I love this insights into Robin's personality and Life. Simply perfect, it is truly a delight receiving a notification update of your fics.
John Spangler chapter 47 . 8/9/2015
Finally, a touch of realism in One Piece! This is really original. It's different from the kind of story that you mentioned, and it shows her character development, something of which I'll never grew tired. You're a real genius!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 47 . 8/7/2015
what an ending
moi chapter 47 . 8/7/2015
I like the interaction between nami and robin. I especially like how zoro skirted the problem with usopp while nami struggles to explain as if she still couldn't understand the fight. (apparently only guys understand that).
MissJenca chapter 47 . 8/7/2015
Awwwwww, this was so cute! You make a valid point there. Unfortunately, we can just blame devil fruits and move on in this world. Stupid sense, not being where it aught. XD Sorta puts Zoro's Thriller Bark stunt in perspective, though, if he was still hurt by then.
Anyways, this was nice, and it's great to hear from you again.
BlatantBookworm chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
Beautifully written. I love seeing Robin in the early stages, when she first is certain that she'll have to betray them (or that they'll betray her, which really, would lead to the same thing).
BlatantBookworm chapter 44 . 8/6/2015
This is quite adorable.
BlatantBookworm chapter 47 . 8/6/2015
This is quite gorgeous. I love how Robin is slowly being stunned by realising Usopp left.
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 47 . 8/6/2015
This was beautiful, and enies lobies is one of my fav arcs, so thank you for filling the void
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Really well written interaction with these two. Nice and in character for both too. I really like the Robin version of being a friend, that is, calling someone by their name not title.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 46 . 6/1/2015
wow exciting
Ashlielle chapter 46 . 5/31/2015
Wow! You know, these stories really changed the way I thought about Robin. In fact, she's one of my very favorite characters now.

*hands you a cookie* I can't wait until next time! :)
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »