Reviews for Life's Chapters
JewelSonata chapter 50 . 8/8/2016
I just wanted to leave a little review here at the end of one hell of a ride that has been your story. I've never read a Robin-centric fic before this and it was a pleasant surprise. The way you portray her shows depth of character and complexities of being one of the older members of the crew. It was a great read and I look forward to more of your writing in the near future!
Twilight Dusk chapter 39 . 4/1/2016
I committed epitome and macabre as a child as well. I think it happens to any child reading above their level. Once you stop having someone sound out words for you, the mind makes its own leaps. My favorite mistake was always hyperbole. hyper-bull always seemed more appropriate than hyper-bo-lee. The number of fun puns defeated by correct pronunciation. :(
Blatantbookworm chapter 50 . 3/24/2016
This is really well written and it's a gem of a story to read.
MorbidRobin chapter 50 . 3/17/2016
Quite the adventure, it has been reading this delightful work.
beixuu chapter 50 . 3/14/2016
ohhhh me encantan tus historias, que rabia llegar cuando ya están terminando... pero bueno aún me queda disfrutar de Outcast .
sigue escribiendo que, en serio me alegras los días con tus historias¡
33333
betsybugaboo chapter 34 . 2/21/2016
Dang, love this chapter. Also, quite proud of myself, I recognized everyone except the Tamora Pierce books.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/30/2015
Sad as it is for Robin, I'm glad her tormentors are dead
Guest chapter 24 . 9/30/2015
I can't believe you wrote this before Dressrosa
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
Awwww I swear I teared up when Bellemere said Robin was family.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
I wonder what kind of woman Croc likes. Like, how more refined can you get when you have Robin?
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 17 . 9/29/2015
Gaaah I want all of these to be full fics! Especially the first and second.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
I forget I'm even reading a fanfic with this.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
;_; I think I'm gonna cry...
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
I've gained a coffee dependency. I just can't concentrate without a specific blend. I know this feel too well. You're such a good writer.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Wow not even 1 paragraph in and I'm already like "NOPE". Jesus christ how horrifying. Now I'm gonna be itching all night. Oh god if Oda makes a roach Zoan I may skip the entire arc... and we're at an arc about Zoans too.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »