Reviews for Life's Chapters
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
I've gained a coffee dependency. I just can't concentrate without a specific blend. I know this feel too well. You're such a good writer.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Wow not even 1 paragraph in and I'm already like "NOPE". Jesus christ how horrifying. Now I'm gonna be itching all night. Oh god if Oda makes a roach Zoan I may skip the entire arc... and we're at an arc about Zoans too.
Evenly-Baked-Avatar chapter 50 . 9/26/2015
This fic made me rediscover my love for Nico Robin (and in turn, give me inspiration to study for my AP US History. For Robin!). Thanks so much for writing it! I loved every chapter!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Oh. Oh I like this. And I know I'm probably gonna cry when I finish.
John Spangler chapter 50 . 8/30/2015
It's always sad when something good ends. However, it's been a great ride. Thanks for this magnificent story and for the answers to my questions. See you soon!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 50 . 8/27/2015
great journey it was
MissJenca chapter 50 . 8/24/2015
So, this is the end. I like it; it makes sense, and it felt . . . Final, but not finished. Feels right.
The Q and A was pretty good too; we share pretty similar ideas. That's always fun to find out. Here's to seeing if your brain lets any of that good stuff see the light of day. XD
Misa-kike-chi chapter 50 . 8/24/2015
Yes, I am one of the silent ones. But I want to thank you for your perseverance and your desire to share these stories with everyone. There aren't enough people like you, writing skillfully and practically. I appreciate you. These last few chapters were especially enjoyable. Good luck in your future endeavors!
shinjojin chapter 50 . 8/24/2015
A wonderful conclusion to an awesome fanfic series IMO!

Also, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on the "Rokushiki Hana Hana no mi" concept! I truly appreciate it as it really means a lot to me. :)
John Spangler chapter 49 . 8/23/2015
The last chapter? NOOOO, WHY?!

However, let's put the incoherent screams aside. I've greatly enjoyed these last two chapters. I'll admit that, upon reading the introduction for chapter 48 my first thought was "Books? Grey? Not that 50 shades stuff, I hope". Luckily, it was another sweet chapter about Robin's past. Chapter 49, on the other hand, was bittersweet. Definitely, one of your best.

As for the Q&A, I have a lot of questions on my mind, but there are two things in particular that I've been pondering for a while:

- Kuzan. I've been thinking to chapter 45 for a while, and I began to think: why did Kuzan help Robin, even if not directly? Just for Saul? Or is there another reason? (sometimes I think he could be her father) What do you think?

- Robin's sexuality. Do you think she's straight or lesbian? (I know what you're thinking: "what the hell? Spangler, are you a pervert or what?" I'm just curious.)
Eta Carinae chapter 49 . 8/22/2015
Hello there. I've been reading your fanfic for a while now, and I love the way you write. Especially because Robin is my favourite character form the series.
I really liked this chapter (as well as the others), and I'm sorry to hear the next chapter will be the last, but remember that if you ever feel like writing more of this fanfic, there'll be people to read. :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 49 . 8/22/2015
nice to see Koala
Son of Whitebeard chapter 45 . 8/22/2015
good to see Kuza
Miqila chapter 49 . 8/22/2015
I thought we'd see her working with Sabo... and the last chapter's coming up? :( I hope it'll be good.
Botan04 chapter 49 . 8/21/2015
I've really enjoyed all of the stories! It's such a shame that your ending it. I feel you give the most realistic representation of Robin and actually make good stories with her without it being a romance. She is so often looked over as a character and doesn't have a lot of input in other stories and I can't thank you enough for writing all these one shots about her alone! My favorites, though, are definitely the ones with the straw hats! It's awesome seeing the connections she has with every one of them. I can't wait for the final chapter!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »