Reviews for Life's Chapters
MissJenca chapter 42 . 3/23
Awwwwwwwww! This was so cuuuuuuute! Although, by the end, I imagine Luffy making her remember this on some fall island somewhere.
John Spangler chapter 42 . 3/23
The chapters about Robin's past are always bittersweet. Sure, we can see Robin as a child, but there's always that feeling of impending doom. I mean, knowing what happened to Ohara...However, good job. There's just one thing that I wanted to ask you: where the hell do you get these ideas?
Majin Hentai X chapter 41 . 3/17
Pretty good
kaoru chapter 41 . 3/15
im so glad i logged in and saw your update today.
you deserve a long, insigfull review, but sice i hate typing on the tablet. i'll only congratulate you for this awesome chapter, and thnak you for your work. fics like this are hard to come by, and latelly the quality of the writers as well as the story telling is so low I'm sometimes afraid for humanity. yet you give me hope. keep going Please!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 41 . 3/15
great use of names
John Spangler chapter 41 . 3/15
It's really a shame that a good man like Saul died and an asshole like Akainu became Fleet Admiral. However, the fact that someone like Buggy was able to join the Shichibukai is an indication of how much this world is corrupted. And I really hope that Dragon will replace it with something better.

One last thing: I want to apologize for the eventual grammatical mistakes. My English isn't exactly good.
MissJenca chapter 41 . 3/15
I really like this one. Made me happy, especially for Saul.
Stelra Etnae chapter 41 . 3/14
Oh, very nice. A fascinating insight to what robin might have gotten up to during the timeskip, which still remains aggravatingly untold in canon. Hopefully when this arc ends it'll finally be revealed.
I love this story about the memorial, and how Robin looked for Saul's name first thing. That Saul's name wasn't included is telling in how the WG tries to hush things in its favor.
And motherhen!Sabo is great haha.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 40 . 3/7
so sweet
John Spangler chapter 40 . 3/1
You're right. Robin is a perfect mom figure (And sometimes I wander who would be the father or the big Brother among the Straw Hats). I mean, she's the smartest member of the crew, and possibly the only sane one.

Thanks for reading? We should thank you for writing!
MissJenca chapter 40 . 2/28
Oooooooooooo, this made me happy!
Once again, Luffy gets everything right; what King's court has never had music? XD Either way, this was sweet and clever, and just as good for fans of Brook as fans of Robin.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 40 . 2/28
Awww! That was great! There are so few stories with Brook as a focus, you wrote him really well. Thanks!
MissJenca chapter 27 . 2/20
I thought I received here; silly internet.
Anyway, I really like this one; the progression of how hard it became to be the better person made the end even sweeter.
MissJenca chapter 37 . 2/16
Awwwwwwww! I knew I liked this AU, but now I like it even more. XD
MissJenca chapter 36 . 2/16
The levels of D'aaaaawwwww in this piece are staggering! Its like cuddling a kitten and a puppy and a baby in a pink room.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »