Reviews for Life's Chapters
moi chapter 47 . 8/7/2015
I like the interaction between nami and robin. I especially like how zoro skirted the problem with usopp while nami struggles to explain as if she still couldn't understand the fight. (apparently only guys understand that).
MissJenca chapter 47 . 8/7/2015
Awwwwww, this was so cute! You make a valid point there. Unfortunately, we can just blame devil fruits and move on in this world. Stupid sense, not being where it aught. XD Sorta puts Zoro's Thriller Bark stunt in perspective, though, if he was still hurt by then.
Anyways, this was nice, and it's great to hear from you again.
BlatantBookworm chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
Beautifully written. I love seeing Robin in the early stages, when she first is certain that she'll have to betray them (or that they'll betray her, which really, would lead to the same thing).
BlatantBookworm chapter 44 . 8/6/2015
This is quite adorable.
BlatantBookworm chapter 47 . 8/6/2015
This is quite gorgeous. I love how Robin is slowly being stunned by realising Usopp left.
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 47 . 8/6/2015
This was beautiful, and enies lobies is one of my fav arcs, so thank you for filling the void
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Really well written interaction with these two. Nice and in character for both too. I really like the Robin version of being a friend, that is, calling someone by their name not title.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 46 . 6/1/2015
wow exciting
Ashlielle chapter 46 . 5/31/2015
Wow! You know, these stories really changed the way I thought about Robin. In fact, she's one of my very favorite characters now.

*hands you a cookie* I can't wait until next time! :)
Guest chapter 46 . 5/24/2015
I love this fic series so much, that it brings mw a smile each time I see a nothification email from you. Please keep going!
John Spangler chapter 46 . 5/24/2015
It was a shame that Robin never smiled, at the beginning. However, fortunately now things have changed.

And speaking of changes: what do you think of her post-timeskip look? (I have mixed opinions about it. She's always been pretty, but now she is smoking hot. And her breasts are almost always on display, which I really appreciate (Yes, I know, I'm a pervert). But sometimes I feel she looked better before the timeskip. As I said earlier, I have mixed opinions)
MissJenca chapter 46 . 5/21/2015
Awwww, This was cute. I like this one; definitely one of my faves.
GJMEGA chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
I never did understand why the Revolutionary Army didn't intervene during the war. If they had brought all they had to Marineford they could have helped to destroy the World Government's main, and only truly dangerous, military force. After that it would have been a cakewalk to overthrow said government.
MissJenca chapter 45 . 5/8/2015
I had thought for sure I'd read this. How did I not read this one? Bad me!
Anyways, I like your Kuzan. He's fun, and I openly giggled when he admitted to being drunk at a marine party. Maybe he'd make a good pirate. XD Oh well, there's an AU for that. This was cute.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 45 . 4/30/2015
Considering they were run by an idiot (or at least the father of a total idiot), yes I do think they have missed an unauthorized boat in open water.

I've always wondered why Aokiji would give an idiot like him a Buster Call, but this makes much more sense.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »