Reviews for Life's Chapters
Ashlielle chapter 46 . 5/31/2015
Wow! You know, these stories really changed the way I thought about Robin. In fact, she's one of my very favorite characters now.

*hands you a cookie* I can't wait until next time! :)
Guest chapter 46 . 5/24/2015
I love this fic series so much, that it brings mw a smile each time I see a nothification email from you. Please keep going!
John Spangler chapter 46 . 5/24/2015
It was a shame that Robin never smiled, at the beginning. However, fortunately now things have changed.

And speaking of changes: what do you think of her post-timeskip look? (I have mixed opinions about it. She's always been pretty, but now she is smoking hot. And her breasts are almost always on display, which I really appreciate (Yes, I know, I'm a pervert). But sometimes I feel she looked better before the timeskip. As I said earlier, I have mixed opinions)
MissJenca chapter 46 . 5/21/2015
Awwww, This was cute. I like this one; definitely one of my faves.
GJMEGA chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
I never did understand why the Revolutionary Army didn't intervene during the war. If they had brought all they had to Marineford they could have helped to destroy the World Government's main, and only truly dangerous, military force. After that it would have been a cakewalk to overthrow said government.
MissJenca chapter 45 . 5/8/2015
I had thought for sure I'd read this. How did I not read this one? Bad me!
Anyways, I like your Kuzan. He's fun, and I openly giggled when he admitted to being drunk at a marine party. Maybe he'd make a good pirate. XD Oh well, there's an AU for that. This was cute.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 45 . 4/30/2015
Considering they were run by an idiot (or at least the father of a total idiot), yes I do think they have missed an unauthorized boat in open water.

I've always wondered why Aokiji would give an idiot like him a Buster Call, but this makes much more sense.
Tracer28 chapter 45 . 4/29/2015
I agree, the ice admiral has always been a confusing figure ever since he appeared with Robin... but despite that, I actually like his character
Guest chapter 45 . 4/29/2015
I agree. I'loved Strong World, but Movie Z is even better.

And Kuzan...I really wonder what he's been doing in these last two years. He's really an enigmatic figure. Sometimes I find him as morally ambiguous as Dragon.
John Spangler chapter 44 . 4/28/2015
First, let me tell you what an amazing chapter this is. The idea is a little bizarre, but cute. It would be interesting to see how things would develop in this AU.

Second, compliments for having reached all these reviews.
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 44 . 4/28/2015
ALL the cotton candy could not be this sweet! I must say, you did a much better thing with this prompt than what I had in mind!

Also, now it is OFFICIALLY cannon that Hiraluk and Clover are brothers. OK, fine, HALF-brothers, happy now Clover?

ALSO also, thanks to Majin Hentai X, Arther D. Barbasol is now a thing and must be inserted into every One Piece fan fiction as the explanation for why no ones hairstyle changes and are always so weird.
Stelra Etnae chapter 44 . 4/27/2015
This was adorable. It's so nice to think about how these two would be able to grow up with a friend their own age in this verse. Their such sweethearts, and I can just imagine them poring over books day after day, in their own little world. :3
Majin Hentai X chapter 44 . 4/27/2015
I really wish that could have happened in canon. But those 5 years make it impossible.

and do look close enough to be bros or they visit the same traveling barber.

That could be a story itself Arther D. Barbasol his dream is to bring truly unique hairstyles to all the world and put an end to bowlcuts and ahoges.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 44 . 4/26/2015
Awww, this was so cute!
MissJenca chapter 44 . 4/26/2015
Oh my god! This is wonderful and fabulous and makes so much SENSE! I adore this, and it makes me happy. Althoguh, that also more than doubles Chopper's age, but I mind very little. XD
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »