Reviews for Settling
Wow. This was beautiful and amazing thanks for writing
robby1925 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was truly beautiful.
Toot Toot chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Your point of view is refreshing and I love you.
Pinpoint chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really do love your fics in general, but this one is definitely my favourite.

It's quiet, calm and peaceful, but it's also unique, insightful and eloquent.

I read it at least once a week BECAUSE I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH AND YES YES TO EVERYTHING YOU'VE WRITTEN AND FDLSKJFSLKDJFSDL

Excuse my fangirling, what I'm trying to say is: Thank you so much for writing and uploading this. It's very much appreciated. :)

(Keep them stories coming so I have a reason to keep drooling on my keyboard because awesome writing skillzzzzz)

LOVE YOU
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love your Sam Cas stories they always make me go aww!
Chostani-san128 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Although I'm not a fan of slash and don't generally read it, this story caught my attention and I had to read it. I really like the ideas you've brought into this about Sam, and your writing style is elegant and descriptive. This was a beautiful and thought provoking story with a fresh outlook on some difficult topics. Thanks for writing!
Leventhumps101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
So beautiful
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Lovely ficlet here, something very touching about it. I really have enjoyed all the series you've been doing on Supernatural, but this one in particular stands out as particularly well formed and carrying a special message. I love the feeling from it of the the way its written. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more in this genre.
nonoreader chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow..Just Wow..Crazy Cas is pretty insightful. I really enjoyed this story and your other stories with Cas and Sam. I really hope you intend to write more about this two. There are too many Dean and Cas fics. We need more Cas and Sam ones
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
The tone is very gentle and peaceful, much like the Sam you envision. Interesting viewpoint, too. Thanks for standing up for Sam, and thanks for sharing this fic here.
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really like this story! Cas' view on Sam is unique and terrific!