Reviews for Angel?
ManikinSlayer chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
I hope you do well on your regents (I'm from Scotland so I has no clue what they are) and I just wanted to say that this story is brilliant and I hope that you continue it and I'm not just saying that, I mean if I didn't think it was brilliant I probably wouldn't leave a review. And I would try with the comforting thing but I'm utter crap at that an' I would probably make you feel worse. So uh, yeah I'm here If ya' need me anyway( I'd probably be ya' last choice considering how horrible I am at comforting) and brilliant story once again, And am I the only one who thinks of Gin (the character) and his byebye, when someone writes byebye. see-ya' later then.
Cheekyone chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Just got to say sorry for your loss also hope your global history regents went well (make no sense to me as I'm a Aussie). It also good you have friends helping and if this tip make you upset sorry but writing also a good outlet or art.

Main point is when I found your story after reading my friends story Holiday (as she might kill me if i didn't read it not that I have a problem with it a great story). Right back to the point even through I haven't read really Ulquigrimm story or rated T ones, I'm amazed at how your story flows throughout the chapters and look forward to more. I'm loving how Ulquiorra in the last chapter kept popping up it was funny. I look forward to an update until then I wait keep up the good work.
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Hi there :)
Well, first off I'd like to offer my condolences for the passing of your uncle and great uncle. I know that it's hard to lose people you care about.

And I would also like to say that I'm glad you didn't die (not happy that you attempted suicide, though). But it seems like you'll be fine in the future :)

Feel free to pm me anytime, I'll respond as soon as I can. I would definitely like to be someone you can call a friend.

And keep up the great work on your story! It's a reeeaaally good story, so unique, and I love your writing style. I'm glad that your still here to bestow upon us this majestic masterpeice :D
oniwuufu chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Feel free to pm me if you're bored don't know how soon ill reply but go ahead.
DivineBarak chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I'm sorry to hear all those things happened to you! I hope you feel better and don't worry about updating! I'm perfectly happy waiting for the new chapter, waiting always makes things better when it come!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
update soon pls
Kanashime no Karasu chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I liked this chapter... I liked it a lot. O-O
Well there's that creepy-ness! XD
Ooh, Ulquiorra's going to a party? I'm guessing he's now in his regular humanoid form. Y'know, sans the wings and tail and... Fur.
Well I didn't see this when it got updated, so this review is late. Oh well. Good chapter. _
Update soon?
Placido Borrelli chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Twas ulqui who threw the acorn wasnt it?
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Haha the acorn :) Great job, keep up the great work! Happy Holidays.
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
ahaha that's funny. I love the acorn bit man. I really love this fict. I ain't gonna bug ya...Well maybe xD Merry Christmas to you as well
Murcielago44 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Hahaa i love how Ulquiorra is EVERYWHERE! so funny!
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Great work :) This story is really good. I love the humor and the way you portray the characters. You got all their personalities perfect. Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to find out what happens next :)
Kanashime no Karasu chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
You say it'll be up on Tuesday... But WHICH Tuesday?
Haha, I read your A/N at the beginning and I was like, 'Kanashime no... OH THAT'S ME!' and I got all excited! X3
Kind of a short chapter, but amusing all the same. I like the whole 'Tch. So? I don't live here!' thing, for some reason it just made me laugh.

Well I look forward to your Tuesday update, no matter how questionable it may be... XD
myturtlemywaffle chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I like the humor in this story and how Ulquiorra's a demon c: great work so far, please write more chapters. like seriously. ALOT more. x3
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 12/12/2012